Thread: It’s Been Umteen Years Since 9/11, Move On...

It’s Been Umteen Years Since 9/11, Move On...

It's Been Umteen Years Since 9/11, Move On...

Jon Gold
    8/27/2017

I've seen some people having the "it was 16 years ago, move on" discussion regarding 9/11. Maybe you've seen some of my written critiques concerning the corporate news over the years. Maybe you've seen some of the images I've created so as to critique the corporate news over the years. I was talking to a friend today about some of the recent stories the corporate news has ignored concerning 9/11, and it just dawned on me (that person suggested that there are a lot of things going on right now, and that's why the corporate news is missing the 9/11 stories). There are SO MANY instances of me calling out the corporate news' lack of coverage concerning some VERY specific events and information concerning 9/11.

Here are two images I made. They both show Rawstory as being the only news outlet to pick up on what the September Eleventh Advocates were saying at the time:

Here’s one from August 2006…

Here’s one from June 2007…

You think people know about 9/11? You think people know about the lies and injustices that have taken place over the years concerning 9/11? You think there has actually been truth, accountability and justice for 9/11, and sufficient coverage of what’s happened so far that we should or could DARE suggest moving on? 9/11 is STILL the legal justification for all of our military endeavors since 9/11. I don't understand why or how people could so casually do that. We were lied to about 9/11 damn it, we DO NOT know the truth about what happened that day, and we SHOULD.

Regarding being too busy to cover 9/11... This has been the case since forever. There are SO MANY instances of me calling out the corporate news over the years, that, in and of itself, shows that "they're too busy" isn't a valid argument.

It's business as usual.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG