Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: We Have An Assignment From 911CitizensWatch.org

Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    most everyday working class people don't even know what the downing street memo is. if you are trying to get new blood, and the people behind a cause you have to speak their language... the language has to be digestable for them. everyone knows that people died... everyone knows we got in a false war on precidence of the attacks... but the everyday people don't know that they are being lied to. start with that and then get them hooked bring in the intelligent stuff.
    You know what's funny? Being the person that I am... yesterday I was excited about June 16th (the DSM Hearings)... I stopped at 7-11 to pick up some coffee (and spilled it ALL when I got home), but while I was there, I was standing in line, making coffee... and there was a guy there...

I said, "Hey... are you a Kerry or Bush fan?", and he said, "Well, I guess Kerry"... and I said, "Well guess what? They're having hearings on June 16th about the Downing Street Memo!!!", and he said, "The what?"
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

pcteaser Guest
    most everyday working class people don't even know what the downing street memo is. if you are trying to get new blood, and the people behind a cause you have to speak their language... the language has to be digestable for them. everyone knows that people died... everyone knows we got in a false war on precidence of the attacks... but the everyday people don't know that they are being lied to. start with that and then get them hooked bring in the intelligent stuff.
    I agree with you. But, I am hoping that soon everyone will know what the Downing Street Memo is. And I really want to put distance between the tragedy of 9/11 and the real purpose of the 9/11 Truth movement. I know they may seem one and the same, but they aren't. We need to hold the people responsible, accountable. And using the fact that so many deaths occurred that day and so many deaths occur daily as a result of the war in Iraq, seems to me to be opportunistic. I know I'm not explaining myself very well. We can't change what happened on Sept. 11th. Events are occurring every day that take us closer and closer to what I feel is a truly global disaster. We need to get people interested on what they can do now, today, to stop this runaway train.

Quote Originally Posted by pcteaser
    I agree with you. But, I am hoping that soon everyone will know what the Downing Street Memo is. And I really want to put distance between the tragedy of 9/11 and the real purpose of the 9/11 Truth movement. I know they may seem one and the same, but they aren't. We need to hold the people responsible, accountable. And using the fact that so many deaths occurred that day and so many deaths occur daily as a result of the war in Iraq, seems to me to be opportunistic. I know I'm not explaining myself very well. We can't change what happened on Sept. 11th. Events are occurring every day that take us closer and closer to what I feel is a truly global disaster. We need to get people interested on what they can do now, today, to stop this runaway train.
    I agree completely. I've always said that if the truth of 9/11 got out, there would be hell to pay in Washington D.C. Things would change. Everyone in Washington D.C. would be looked at with a fine toothed comb. Those that were corrupt, would be removed. Things that were denied us, would be allowed. Things that are broken, would be fixed. That's why it's the hardest thing in the world to do.

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I agree completely. I've always said that if the truth of 9/11 got out, there would be hell to pay in Washington D.C. Things would change. Everyone in Washington D.C. would be looked at with a fine toothed comb. Those that were corrupt, would be removed. Things that were denied us, would be allowed. Things that are broken, would be fixed. That's why it's the hardest thing in the world to do.
    i agree but you have to make things simple for everyday people. and it's the everyday people that's going to change things one by one by one.

i agree but you have to make things simple for everyday people. and it's the everyday people that's going to change things one by one by one.
    But I want what I want when I want it.

princesskittypoo Guest
    But I want what I want when I want it.
    be patient... and things will come to you in time. :P

erose001 Guest
    Wow... that was beautifully written, and although I don't agree with what you stated about Whistleblowers, I do partially agree with your statements, and only because of experience. I know that people think Whistleblowers are retaliatory in nature, and I know that they are considered, "Liars" until, as you said, they are "proven unequivocally correct".

However, in regards to people like Sibel... I will say the following.

If you look at how people in Government react to Sibel, it's VERY apparent that they don't want the information she has to get out.

1) She was offered a promotion, after the fact.
    2) She was eventually fired for Whistleblowing as the Inspector General stated.
    3) Senators Patrick Leahy, and Chuck Grassley found what she had to say "VERY CREDIBLE" as a result of their interviews with other members of the FBI.
    4) Both Senators have written several letters regarding Sibel.
    5) The Justice Department illegally placed a "Gag Order" on her. Stating "national security" and "state secrets".
    6) The Justice Department classified her testimony after the information had already gotten out.
    6) A Judge, with "great consternation" allowed the "Gag Order" to continue.
    7) Her case was recently thrown out of court again, under the veil of "Secrecy".
    8) The 9/11 Report mentioned her briefly. As a footnote in the back. After 3 1/2 hours of testimony.

Now, those are facts that can't be disputed. Without stating what Sibel had to say, which in itself, is absolutely terrifying, I think mentioning those things would at least peak someone's curiousity...
    These are all excellent points, but hard to get into a pamphlet designed to plant seeds of awareness in a population that still thinks that Al Q'aida perpetrated 9/11 on its own. Is there a website where all of these points are listed? List the website and a sentence or two to the effect of, 'Find out why translator Sibel Edmonds has information that has been kept "secret"' or words to that effect.

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention is that somehow we need to emphasize Fishkills. Here NYC is haggling over the so-called "Freedom Tower," but they haven't had the decency to create the memorial the 9/11 families want where the unidentified remains can be buried. So the remains sit in a refrigerated container at the Fishkills landfill. Is that disgusting or what? That should get some attention.

erose001 Guest
    I just thought of a question I meant to raise earlier. Immediately after 9/11 there was on the web a widely-circulated quote by a FEMA official from DC at the site late in the day on 9/11, who was in NYC on 9/10 for some kind of "emergency meeting." He commented that the meeting turned out to be non-essential after all, but since the group he was with was not flying back to DC until the next morning, he said, "I guess it's a good thing we were here after all."

Was this quote ever validated or disproven? (Also note, I'm working from memory here, so I may not have written the quote verbatim.)

To me, right here, if this has been validated, is a potential knee-knocker. Just IMHO.

Sorry... I'm not aware of it.