Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We Have An Assignment From 911CitizensWatch.org

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Commandante
    The pamphlet is a great idea! personally, given what you have already mentioned about people not wanting to believe the government is capable of something like this, I think we ought to stick with those motives/capabilities/facts that are least 'unbelievable'. We just need to entice people to begin investigating for themselves, and then let the facts take those people whereever it takes them.

First of all, i will tell you i am biased towards what i am about to write, because while i belive that most of the Bush admin are evil, greedy people, I truly do not believe that any massive conspiracy to pro-activly DO something like 9/11 could be pulled of by a largish group of people. Not that the wouldn't WANT to, just that they couldn't do it wituhout fucking it up. However, I DO belive that they could have easily let someting occur and then take political advantage of it. That is not PRO-ACTIVE, it is just exploitation. Much easier to pull off.

So, I also think that with the right facts more people would buy into this instead of the pro-active version.

My 2 cents is to stick with the main points of the David Ray Griffin speech.

Air defense, Bush's schoolhouse activities, the Put options on the airlines, and perhaps a list of WHO has profited from the war and their connection to the WHite House.

Also, the link to accecpted and brand-name web sites/news sites as much as possible to back up those questions.

Instead of telling people to believe OUR version instead of THEIR version, I think we should present it as a list of questions about those main points.

So, just my 2 cents.
    Hey Uber, they did fuck it up, 9/11 was one sloppy operation.

Anyway, how can you agree with Air Defense, Bush school activities, etc and not think it was pulled off by Bush/Cheney etc?

It's not that it was "sloppy" persay, but it was just wrong. It was wrong in every sense of the word. As a result of that, things have been leaked, etc... because of people's sense of morals. I think anyway...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

dz Guest
    lets not re-invent the wheel here though.. there have been lots of fliers made about 9/11.. i would suggest us getting a good listing of those together and then consolidating them..

That's a great idea...

Anybody finish this yet?

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Anybody finish this yet?
    Not that I know of, Inside Job said he might have a flyer we can plageurize. I was gonna ask around on some other boards, but haven't.

Honestly, I've looked online for downloadable flyers to look at, and I haven't found any except for the U.N. flyer...

dz Guest

Thanks dude... I'll take a look at them later.

dz Guest
    no prob.. i noticed there were alot of quotes in some of those, so ill be snaggin some of those this weekend myself.