Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We Have An Assignment From 911CitizensWatch.org

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We Have An Assignment From 911CitizensWatch.org

Recently, I've communicated with Kyle Hence of 911CitizensWatch.org about the idea of creating a downloadable pamphlet. He asked me to get started on it, and I'm asking you for help.

Here is the basic idea of what the pamphlet should be about. The pamphlet should focus on unity within the movement, as well as attract the newcomer. Something that can be given out at the upcoming rallies scheduled.

For now, I'm calling it the "Unification Pamphlet". I think it is important for this pamphlet to talk about our goal of absolute truth, and absolute accountability. It should talk about focusing on that goal. It should talk about how arguing within the movement doesn't help the movement (maybe mention that even though some of the other evidence is extremely convincing, it doesn't help our cause to talk about things that can't be proven). I think there should be some confident, convincing statements, or backed up facts that would make someone new go "hmmmm...?" Facts that it seems we all agree on.

I'm looking for any and all ideas. Thanks.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Hey Jon, sounds great, I've been wanting a pamphlet to put under windshield wipers in parking lots.

The question is, what is the most convincing proof that we have??

Also, its hard for people to grasp the possibility that the government would do such a thing, therefore no matter how much evidence you show them, they'll never believe it. Because of this, I think Operation Northwoods should be included in this pamphlet. I know that might be too complex to include in the pamphlet, so if anyone has any better ideas, lets see them. We need to prove that the gov't has considered tactics like these in the past.

List of things to talk about

• Sibel Edmonds
    • The Warnings
    • The Put Options
    • The 9/11 Commission's Conflicts Of Interest
    • The NORAD/FAA Reponse Times
    • The PNAC
    • Operation Northwoods
    • CJCSI 3610.01A
    • Lt. Gen Mahmoud Ahmed/George Tenet/Porter Goss/Bob Graham
    • Bush Administration's Attempt To Block The Creation Of The Commission
    • Condoleeza Rice's Perjury
    • What Has Happened Since 9/11
    • The Government's Plans For An Afghanistan War Before 9/11
    • The Bush Administration's Plans For An Iraq War Before 9/11
    • Visa Express
    • Environmental Problems Surrounding Ground Zero

Feel free to add to this list, or explain why you feel something shouldn't be talked about, etc...

somebigguy Guest
    Too much for one pamphlet, we gotta keep it simple and straight forward. We're targetting people that know nothing about this, we don't wanna hit them with too much information.

We gotta dispel disbelief via Operation Northwoods or something simpler if you can think of something.

The warnings before the attacks are easy enough to understand and prove. Warnings can mean two things, either the warnings that an attack was imminent, or the warnings to CIA members causing them to cancel flights.

Regarding the warnings of attack, is there proof that Osama was gonna use an airplane as a weapon? If so, this would be perfect to contradict Condi's testimony under oath. If they were vague warnings, then it won't be such a convincing argument.

I think the plans for Iraq and Afghanistan's wars before the attacks would be good too. Is there proof that Cheney made the statement on 9/11 that he wanted the attacks linked to Iraq somehow?

It was Rumsfeld, and he said something about Iraq.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    It was Rumsfeld, and he said something about Iraq.
    Oh, sorry, is that documented somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Oh, sorry, is that documented somewhere?
    http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2173

911=inside job Guest
    i have allways said... wtc-7, the pentagon, and how the towers fell....

im sorry gold but that other shit, all people see is blah blah blah blah.... there is nothing there for them to see...

i got a hand out at the last protest that was awesome but of course i gave it to my friend... i think it was from something like sf911truth i dont know but it was from around here.... i will try to find it...

Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    i have allways said... wtc-7, the pentagon, and how the towers fell....

im sorry gold but that other shit, all people see is blah blah blah blah.... there is nothing there for them to see...

i got a hand out at the last protest that was awesome but of course i gave it to my friend... i think it was from something like sf911truth i dont know but it was from around here.... i will try to find it...
    You have to focus on their words, and catch them at their lies in order to make a difference. You can't focus on that which can't be proven... That's my opinion.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    You have to focus on their words, and catch them at their lies in order to make a difference. You can't focus on that which can't be proven... That's my opinion.
    I agree, we gotta go with what can be proven, sorry Inside Job, Gold has me trained.

Although, Silverstein's comments regarding WTC7 are compelling, so are the firefighters comments regarding two small fires as well as bombs.