Thread: it seems like all we do is talk....

911=inside job Guest

it seems like all we do is talk....

i know we reach a lot of people on the net and the net is where most smart people go to get info...... but i dont think its the smart rich people that can really make a change for the better... like winston says in 1984 something along the lines of " our only hope lays in the hands of the proles".. proles meaning the poor... poor = the masses... we know that 1% of this country has most of the money and all of the power.... this makes no sence to me...

we have seen how the masses act when they understand what is going on/wrong... my point is that maybe we dont get to the prole enough!!!! the proles dont have the net, they can barely pay rent and feed themselves....

anyways i have some other thoughts but i need to get to work...

inside.. (proud to be a prole!)

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    i know we reach a lot of people on the net and the net is where most smart people go to get info...... but i dont think its the smart rich people that can really make a change for the better... like winston says in 1984 something along the lines of " our only hope lays in the hands of the proles".. proles meaning the poor... poor = the masses... we know that 1% of this country has most of the money and all of the power.... this makes no sence to me...

we have seen how the masses act when they understand what is going on/wrong... my point is that maybe we dont get to the prole enough!!!! the proles dont have the net, they can barely pay rent and feed themselves....

anyways i have some other thoughts but i need to get to work...

inside.. (proud to be a prole!)
    i'm a prole as well i guess. corse i can't even afford to move out to pay rent we'll educate ourselves if need be.

911=inside job Guest
    of course youre a prole kitty... everyone on this board is a prole... i just use the term prole for the masses... if you havent read 1984 you need to!!!! a lot of things in that book have come true....

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    of course youre a prole kitty... everyone on this board is a prole... i just use the term prole for the masses... if you havent read 1984 you need to!!!! a lot of things in that book have come true....
    you are the 2nd person to tell me to read that book. i must get a copy now.

911=inside job Guest
    pick up animal farm also... they are both very short and easy to read.... i believe they are both a must read....

gold sbg if you havent read these books in the last 10 years then read them again!!!!!

orwell is the fucking man!!!!