Fact #48
On 9/25/2006, former 9/11 Commission Richard Ben Veniste makes public knowledge a deal within the 9/11 Commission to keep Bush, Cheney, and Clinton's testimony classified until 2009. "BLITZER: Now, I read this report, the 9/11 Commission report. This is a big, thick book. I don't see anything and I don't remember seeing anything about this exchange that you had with the president in this report. BEN-VENISTE: Well, I had hoped that we had -- we would have made both the Clinton interview and the Bush interview a part of our report, but that was not to be. I was outvoted on that question. BLITZER: Why? BEN-VENISTE: I didn't have the votes. BLITZER: Well, was -- were the Republican members trying to protect the president and the vice president? Is that what your suspicion is? BEN-VENISTE: I think the question was that there was a degree of confidentiality associated with that and that we would take from that the output that is reflected in the report, but go no further. And that until some five years' time after our work, we would keep that confidential. I thought we would be better to make all of the information that we had available to the public and make our report as transparent as possible so that the American public could have that."

Fact #49
In the fall of 2003, former National Security Advisor to President Clinton, Sandy Berger, "removed classified documents from the National Archives, hid them under a construction trailer and later tried to find the trash collector to retrieve them, the agency’s internal watchdog said Wednesday.” [...] “Berger took the documents in the fall of 2003 while working to prepare himself and Clinton administration witnesses for testimony to the Sept. 11 commission. Berger was authorized as the Clinton administration’s representative to make sure the commission got the correct classified materials.” On 4/1/2005, it was reported that Berger “pleaded guilty yesterday to pilfering classified documents from the National Archives, saying he showed “very poor judgment” and that his actions were “wrong.” On 1/9/2007, Fox News reports that “some classified documents that were unlawfully removed from the National Archives three years ago may never have reached their intended destination — the Sept. 11 commission, a House Republican report concluded Tuesday.” [...] “Released by Rep. Tom Davis, R-Va., the report said Berger could have taken White House staff working papers that never were inventoried by the archives. In that case, nobody would know they were gone, the report said.”

Fact #50
Several companies friendly to the Bush Administration as well as others, and several partners in the "War On Terror" have benefitted from the 9/11 attacks. A long time ago at the 2004 9/11 People's Commission, I asked ex-CIA Analyst Ray McGovern what he thought could be the possible motives (Quicktime required) for doing something as horrible as 9/11. He mentioned an acronym for "O.I.L." that he created. “O for oil, I for Israel, and L for the logistical bases necessary to exert (inaudible) military capability in that part of the world.” Before he answered my question, he spoke of the PNAC’s dream of invading Iraq. He spoke of eliminating any possible threat to the state of Israel. He spoke of what were considered then to be 14 permanent military bases in Iraq, and so on. Since 9/11, oil companies like Exxon, Shell, and Chevron have made massive fortunes. on 6/20/2008, the Guardian reported that "Iraq is preparing to allow four of the biggest western oil companies to renew exploitation of the country's vast reserves for the first time in almost four decades. Iraq's oil ministry stepped up talks with BP, Exxon Mobil, Shell and Total after the US vice-president, Dick Cheney, visited Iraq in March, where he also pressed the government to revive efforts to pass the hydrocarbon law that nationalist MPs were blocking. The first contracts are expected to be signed this month. Some 90% of Iraq's budget comes from oil revenues." Companies like Bechtel and Halliburton have made fortunes because of the "War On Terror." Granted, like most companies, they have lost some of those fortunes within the last two months. Since 9/11, the Bush Administration have made repeated claims that they will protect Israel. On 1/26/2006, the Mail & Guardian reports that Bush has committed to the "defence of Israel." On 2/1/2006, Reuters reports that Bush says the U.S. would defend Israel against Iran. On 5/23/2006, CNN reports that Bush promises to protect Israel if attacked by Iran. On 1/7/2008, AFP reports that Bush promises again to protect Israel if attacked by Iran. Haaretz reported about a possible pipeline of oil going from Iraq to Israel. On 5/24/2007, the Daily India reports that "a new study released by the Centre for Public Integrity, a non-profit organisation based in Washington, has said that Pakistan has been the largest recipient of anti-terror funds in the four years after 9/11." On 5/30/2007, publicintegrity.org reported that most of the money Pakistan received "came through a Defense Department program subject to virtually no congressional oversight." According to Spencer Ackerman, a lot of the money came in the form of "untraceable cash transfers." Both Pakistan and Israel are considered partners in the "War On Terror." If we're not staying in Iraq, we sure have a massive U.S. embassy, "the largest of its kind in the world, the size of Vatican City, with the population of a small town, its own defense force, self-contained power and water, and a precarious perch at the heart of Iraq's turbulent future." According to Wiki, Ray McGovern, "was a mid-level officer in the CIA in the 1960s where his focus was analysis of Soviet policy toward Vietnam. McGovern was one of President Ronald Reagan's intelligence briefers from 1981-85; he was in charge of preparing daily security briefs for Reagan, Vice President George H.W. Bush, the National Security Advisor, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Cabinet. Later, McGovern was one of several senior CIA analysts who prepared the President's Daily Brief (PDB) during the first Bush administration." It seems to me that he knows what he's talking about.

There are so many facts concerning the 9/11 attacks, that it is impossible to know them all. People like to laugh at, and mock our theories (that we all have) concerning the events of 9/11. However, they have a difficult time with the facts. I hope that I have proven my point.

In conclusion, I would like to say that I am convinced some elements within our Government, and others were complicit in the attacks of 9/11. As you can see above, the information that exists today clearly points in that direction. We have pieces to the puzzle, and we KNOW who refuses to give up the other pieces. However, as I said, this is America, and in America, you are innocent until proven guilty. Let's have a real investigation, be it a domestic or international one, and do what can only be described as the right thing. Holding those responsible for the 9/11 attacks, whoever they may be, accountable. It is long overdue. Justice has never been more needed. The perverse usage of that day can no longer continue. It is time to take away the "9/11 Card," and let those poor 2,973 souls finally rest in peace.

End