Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: God Is Dead

God Is Dead

I believe people are beginning to see that believing in an entity that doesn't exist benefits no one, etc...

Thoughts?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

EminemsRevenge Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I believe people are beginning to see that believing in an entity that doesn't exist benefits no one, etc...

Thoughts?
    i've been busy recently...letting the Second Coming...GW of course...run da show:D

But now that i've re-learned how to hold my guitar pick....i'm back!!!...and you can be Beethoven

Simply_sexy Guest
    I agree Gold. I don't believe in God. Sometimes it scares me to no end that I'm death is all there is but I can't seem to have enough of my questions answered to fully get onboard with it. I've studied several religions and so far I'm just not happy with any of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Simply_sexy
    I agree Gold. I don't believe in God. Sometimes it scares me to no end that I'm death is all there is but I can't seem to have enough of my questions answered to fully get onboard with it. I've studied several religions and so far I'm just not happy with any of them...
    To me... "Religion" is just a certain way of doing things...

God, however, is different unto itself. No one has ever proven to me that "God" exists.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Good Doctor HST Guest
    I've had conflicting thoughts about this subject for the last couple of years.... Say one believes in evolutionary theory and stuff like Big-Bang or String Theory... then how did the initial molecules get out their in the first place before they all contracted and expanded rapidly?

I say there's intelligent design. However, all the different ways of portraying the Intelligent Designer (Him/Her?) are just there to make us feel better and give people a blueprint for living their life, not fearing death, etc......

Simply_sexy Guest
    Exactly, Doc!!!

Ophie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    I've had conflicting thoughts about this subject for the last couple of years.... Say one believes in evolutionary theory and stuff like Big-Bang or String Theory... then how did the initial molecules get out their in the first place before they all contracted and expanded rapidly?

I say there's intelligent design. However, all the different ways of portraying the Intelligent Designer (Him/Her?) are just there to make us feel better and give people a blueprint for living their life, not fearing death, etc......
    Smart man.

princesskittypoo Guest
    I beleive in everything. God included. I claim to be a christian yet i play with voodoo, dabble in wiccan, and howl at the moon occationally whenever the beast in me comes out.
    God's not dead he's just so big most people can't see or feel him.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    How can God die if he is God?

princesskittypoo Guest
    we are god and we die.