Jesse Ventura's TV Show Begins Filming

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S1061346.shtml?cat=1

8/3/2009

Nearly a year ago, Jesse Ventura began toying with the idea of having a cable television show about conspiracy theories. Now it appears that show is finally getting close to hitting the air.

Even when Ventura was governor of Minnesota, he raised some eyebrows with talk of conspiracy theories.

His theories have grown to include U.S. government involvement in the Sept. 11 attacks on New York City. Ventura even says the U.S. Military let Osama Bin Laden escape.

Now those theories will soon be airing on cable channel TruTV, formerly known as Court TV.

Earlier this month, Ventura and a TV crew came to the 617 Lounge in White Bear Lake to shoot interviews for the show.

Becky Wigstrom was one of the people interviewed. She says Ventura spent an hour trying to convince her and her husband about a Sept. 11 conspiracy.

"I'd have to say I wasn't convinced, but it was very interesting conversation," she said. "I can't believe our government would so something like that or be involved in something like that."

Ventura's show was originally set to begin in August, but now it's been pushed back to September or October.