Thread: 9/11 Was A Crime Carried Out By Men

9/11 Was A Crime Carried Out By Men

9/11 Was A Crime Carried Out By Men

Jon Gold
    7/21/2008

Have you ever heard someone say that if you promote anything related to 9/11 having to do with hijackers, you are promoting "LIHOP" or the "Islamofascist Myth?"

What those people are REALLY saying is that you absolutely LOVE the "War On Terror," and the holocaust currently taking place against the Muslim people.

Nothing could be further from the truth. The 9/11 Truth Movement has ALWAYS stood for peace. We want the wars started from the horrors of that day stopped immediately. We want our troops brought home. I'm not a lawyer, but I would think we want reparations paid to whichever country our "leadership" has wronged.

If men that happened to be Muslim participated in 9/11, but were funded, trained, or coerced by Western intelligence, then how is that "LIHOP?" How is that promoting the "Islamofascist Myth?" I challenge any of the individuals that make these claims to find one post by me, or any of the other prolific writers and researchers of this movement that mention hijackers that says anything deragatory about the Muslim people. Find one post that says, "that "racist slur" Mohammad Atta." Find one post that says, "that "racist slur" Omar Sheikh." Find one post that says, "that "racist slur" Lt. General Mahmood Ahmed." Find one post that says, "we should bomb the shit out of the Muslim people until they are all dead." Guess what? You won't find one. What you will find, however, are a multitude of pleas for people to listen to what we're saying so that we can END these damn wars.

You may have seen me say on occasion that 9/11 was not a Zionist crime, not a Muslim crime, not an American crime, etc... but a crime, and should be treated as such. A horrible crime took place on 9/11. 2,973 people were brutally murdered. When it first happened, our "leaders" told us it was an "act of war." It wasn't. It was a crime. Carried out by men. Those men may have been American. They may have been Saudi Arabian. They may have been Pakistani. They may have been Israeli. They may have been Muslim. They may have been Jewish. They may have been Episcopalian. It doesn't matter. No nationality or religion committed the crimes of 9/11. Men did. Men who should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. If any of the men involved in the 9/11 attacks were apart of any nationality or religion, does that mean you should blame every single person that belongs to that nationality or religion?

OF COURSE NOT! Don't believe the hype.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

simuvac Guest
    Preach on, brother!

Thanks.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG