If You Question The Official Account Of 9/11 AT ALL... Vote For Cynthia McKinney

In this country, we have a problem. One of many. Our election process is tainted. We are forced to choose between heads or tails of the same exact coin. Because of electronic voting, it is not guaranteed that who you vote for will actually get your vote. Because the media is controlled, we never hear from candidates that do not represent the 1% of this country. Because campaign reform doesn't exist, the candidates of the 1% get as much money as they need, making it impossible for anyone to compete. Third Party candidates are not allowed to enter Presidential debates. Very simply, the process that allegedly gives the people the responsibility of choosing who is best to lead this country, does not work.

We belong to the 9/11 Truth Movement. To us, there is no issue more important than 9/11 Truth. In the coming election, there is only one candidate that represents our interests. That person is former Representative Cynthia McKinney.

Over the years, Cynthia has championed this cause moreso than any other elected official. She has held public and Congressional hearings on this very topic in the hopes of educating Americans about what is really going on. She has confronted people like Donald Rumsfeld, and General Richard Myers about this issue. Since trying to get the Green Party nomination for President, she has made sure to mention 9/11 Truth in every interview I have seen her in.

As I said, our election process is tainted. There is no hope that Cynthia McKinney will win the 2008 Presidential Election. None at all. If you vote for Cynthia, it will be a wasted vote. However, if you question the official account of 9/11 AT ALL, then Cynthia McKinney is your candidate. To me, I would rather vote with my mind, and with my heart, than ever consider giving my vote to someone that does not deserve it. Because of this, my vote is going to Cynthia McKinney.

My suggestion to everyone that belongs to this movement or questions the official account of 9/11 AT ALL is as follows:

Vote for Cynthia McKinney, or don't vote at all. It may be a wasted vote, but the message is clear. We want truth and accountability for the 9/11 attacks, we are not going away, and we are NOT giving our vote to anyone that refuses to do the right thing.

http://www.runcynthiarun.org/

To learn more about Cynthia McKinney, click here.