Thread: Lorie Van Auken, Kyle Hence And John Judge On Air America's Clout - Audio Inside

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lorie Van Auken, Kyle Hence And John Judge On Air America's Clout - Audio Inside

Lorie Van Auken, Kyle Hence And John Judge On Air America's Clout

Audio
    Click Here (Right Mouse Click And Choose "Save As")

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Joining John and Kyle will be 9/11 Family Member, and "Jersey Girl" Lorie Van Auken who lost her husband Kenneth Van Auken.

This week's debate on Air America's "Clout" with Richard Greene is destined to be a special one. As it stands right now, the two confirmed "pro-Truth" guests to appear are Kyle Hence, and John Judge, the founders of 9/11 CitizensWatch. Citizenswatch was a watchdog group of the 9/11 Commission that worked alongside the 9/11 Family Steering Committee. Along with the families, they called for the resignation of Executive Director Philip Zelikow, and at one point, they started an advertising campaign "demanding that Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Gore and Rice testify publicly, and under oath before the commission." They ran "billboard advertisements in the Washington metro rail system for four weeks, as well as quarter-page ads in The Washington Post." Thus far the one confirmed guest who does NOT agree that we need another investigation is Daniel Pinchbeck, the author of 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl, Tarcher, 2006 and editorial director of the web magazine, Reality Sandwich. Daniel's position is that we need to move forward, not back.

9/11 CitizensWatch has appeared on C-SPAN:

6/18/2004 (RealPlayer Required)
    7/22/2004 (RealPlayer Required)

Kyle Hence is the Executive Producer of "9/11: Press For Truth", and "In Their Own Words: The Untold Stories Of the 9/11 Families". John Judge has worked as the Special Projects Assistant to Rep. Cynthia McKinney of Georgia, has been a member of COPA for years, and is writing a critique of the 9/11 Commission Final Report for the 9/11 Research Center.

There are very few people in the world today that understand the problems with the 9/11 Commission as John and Kyle do. Please tell your friends, and family to listen in. As I said, this show is destined to be a special one.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

bump

Now that I've had some time for the show to digest, I can write a "review".

I worked very hard to give Richard Greene the best possible guests he could have had for this topic. I gave him the formula for what could have been an award winning show. Instead, he decided to have someone on that had a hard time making coherent statements (what does it mean when the opposition comes across crazier than the "9/11 Truthers?"), and he gave that someone the majority of the show even though Kyle Hence and John Judge were listed, and promoted as the headliners.

I honestly don't know what Richard was thinking. Suffice to say, I'm a little perturbed.

When the discussion was about the ridiculousness of the 9/11 Commission, and 9/11 itself, Lorie, John, and Kyle were fantastic as far as I'm concerned. A positive that I hope will come out of this show is that maybe people will realize the value of John and Kyle's knowledge, and start inviting them to speak. As we found out, just as we did with Peter Dale Scott, when Ron Wieck is confronted with facts as opposed to theory and speculation, he gets scared, and tries to get the opposition to declare a "narrative" that he's comfortable debating (9/11 was an inside job, the buildings were brought down by Controlled Demolition, etc...). He also makes ridiculous claims about how everyone in every agency must have been involved as opposed to just singling out the "higher-ups" making the detrimental decisions. Sorry Ron, but not everyone in Government is a criminal. Ron Wieck has shown the world that he is nothing more than a blowhard, and he has also shown the world that the debunkers "cause" is misguided, meaningless, and as far as I'm concerned, traitorous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GGULDKQ2UY&e

Thank you to Lorie, John, and Kyle for making the time for last night's show. I am sorry to everyone else that it wasn't as good as it could have been. I tried.

dMole Guest
    Thank you for your efforts Jon and to all the courageous guests.

Can you post a link here to the .MP3 download?

There was a similar incident last week when Rob B. of Pilots for 9/11 Truth was on Richard's "Clout" Air America show. Incidentally, I got a "bliss.army.mil" security certificate notice when I downloaded Rob's .MP3 from Air America radio- hmmmm...

EDIT: Was Ron Wieck the "opposition" again?

Quote Originally Posted by dMole
    Thank you for your efforts Jon and to all the courageous guests.

Can you post a link here to the .MP3 download?

There was a similar incident last week when Rob B. of Pilots for 9/11 Truth was on Richard's "Clout" Air America show. Incidentally, I got a "bliss.army.mil" security certificate notice when I downloaded Rob's .MP3 from Air America radio- hmmmm...

EDIT: Was Ron Wieck the "opposition" again?
    It's now there.

dMole Guest
    Here's Lt. Col. Lankford's take on the show:

------
    5-30-2008
    The "Month of Truth" came to a close last night. It fell so far short of expectations that I think most who were aware of it and stuck with it to the last show of this month feel more than a little let down. The show prep seemed scattershot- and Rob saw why it was so, up close and personal. Rob put significant effort into setting up Show 3, only to see the most relevant information crowded into a tiny corner of the schedule while Ron Wieck blathered away and dissed the truth movement, and the schedule grew crowded with people who, while perhaps worthy of hearing - diluted the theme of the show.

Last night was no different. Lori Van Auken, John Judge, Kyle Hence (the last two were advertised as the headliners, but got very little time to contribute), with the opposition provided by a space cadet (term used advisedly) named Daniel Pinchbeck, who seemed disinterested in 9/11 and whose major theme was that if we investigate the thugs who pulled it off we will just make them angry and we won't do anything to stop global warming or convince the aliens that we really are an intelligent species. The perpetual Ron Wieck was on hand to provide his own special brand of dripping sarcasm and fact-free criticism in between plugs for Ryan Mackey and assertions on how his buddy Mackey could whip up on anyone the Truth movement cares to trot out.

There was a bit of mixed message throughout - encouragement to log in and show interest and then poorly produced shows (needlessly so) and even the blog was missing last night and this morning.

Richard, in today's blog, still claims to be trying to advance the cause of Truth, bravely, in the face of grudging opposition by AA management. I have no insight into that. But I will say unequivocally that based on his performance during this month, if he is on our side - he is so incompetent as to be of little value. I hate to make that statement, but if I wanted to discourage the Truth movement leaders, I might treat them as Rob and Craig were treated, and the listeners the way Clout treated them.

If you have a chance, and heard any of the shows, please visit the Clout website and share any thoughts you have. Who knows, someone may be listening.
    [Lt. Col. S.L.]
    ------
    When I asked his permission to post the above, he replied:

Knock yourself out. I plan to write a personal letter to Richard after I have had time to reflect a little. His performance on the preparation for and presentation of those 5 shows was so erratic and spotty as to bring into question his competence for the job. Either that or he is way too distracted with other activities or pursuits to pay proper attention to it. I believed his heart to be in the right place, and have no direct visibility into his relationship with AA. Jon's personal experience in promoting the show, and his feelings as a result, seem to be a recurring theme. By all means introduce me to Jon and provide contact information, which I will provide by PM.

Thanks,
    SFL
    ------
    I'll PM the Col.'s contact info to JG.