Thread: First Week Of Truth Both A Success And A Failure

First Week Of Truth Both A Success And A Failure

First Week Of Truth Both A Success And A Failure

I'm sorry to say that the first "Week Of Truth" was not successful as far as getting "The Shell Game" on the NYTimes Best Sellers List. We managed to sell roughly 1000 books when the amount needed was between 10k and 12k. At one point on Amazon.com, we managed to get the book to #62 overall, #12 in Literature & Fiction overall, #1 in L&F/War, #4 in L&F/United States, and #5 in L&F/World Literature. I'm not going to make excuses as to why we failed. We tried, we did our best, and we failed.

However, as a result of our action, Richard Greene from Air America's Clout is now going to devote an entire month to having 9/11 debates. As a result of our action, we showed that there are people in this movement that are willing to work together for the greater good. As a result of our action, several people around the country heard 9/11 Truth for the first time because of the different interviews that took place. As a result of our action, we have learned from any mistakes we may have made so as to make the next "Week Of Truth" even better.

In order for people to have their say, a forum is going to be/is implemented on the "Week Of Truth" website. If you had problems with how the first "Week Of Truth" was handled, make sure you go to the site, and make your opinion heard.

On a personal note, I would like to express a sincere thank you to everyone that did participate. I'm very sorry that the outcome wasn't what we had hoped, but some good DID come from this.

2,973+ people were murdered on 9/11. Those people deserve truth, accountability, and justice for what happened to them, as do their surviving family members, and the rest of this country, and the world. We must not let setbacks deter us from accomplishing this goal. It's too important. Again, thank you, and I look forward to the next "Week Of Truth".
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

YouCrazyDiamond Guest
    A couple of thoughts:

The other day was Earth Day, and so I thought to myself, “isn’t every day Earth Day?”

So, I’d have to ask the same sort of question here: isn’t every week a Week of Truth?

The next thought is really more of a concern I have with using the word “deserve…it so subtly brings to mind what appear to be destructive thoughts of good and evil.

Well, you know how it is with me, always wanting to build bridges of understanding about our common needs; wishing to develop in a Gandhi-esque sort of way a universal recognition that “love, respect, understanding, and compassion” is the only way forward, as opposed to application of something so banally extreme as retribution.

You will hopefully understand, my brother, the spirit with which I’m sharing these thoughts.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
    there is a field. I'll meet you there

When the soul lies down in that grass,
    the world is too full to talk about.
    Ideas, language, even the phrase each other
    doesn't make any sense.” ~ Rumi