Thread: GOP Strategist: Condi Rice "Actively Campaigning" To Be Vice President - Video Inside

GOP Strategist: Condi Rice "Actively Campaigning" To Be Vice President - Video Inside

GOP strategist: Condi Rice 'actively campaigning' to be VP

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/GOP_st...g_to_0406.html

David Edwards and Chris Tackett
    Published: Sunday April 6, 2008

On ABC's This Week, Republican strategist Dan Senor said that Condoleeza Rice has been actively campaigning to be John McCain's pick for Vice President.

Speaking of possible Vice President options for McCain, Senor said, "Condi Rice is an option. Tom Ridge is an option. Although, I think he'd have problems at the convention. Mitt Romney is an option. Condoleeza Rice has been actively campaigning for this. There's this ritual in Washington, The Americans for Tax Reform which is headed by Grover Norquist, holds a weekly meeting of conservative leaders, about 100 or 150 people. Sort of inside chattering class types and they all typically get briefings from political conservative leaders. Ten days ago, they had an interesting visit from Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice."

Senor, whose most notable experience was as spokesman for the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq, later added, it was "the first time a Secretary of State has visited the Wednesday meeting. and she wasn't there to talk about the NATO meeting in Bucharest."

George Will, who was also on the panel discussion, said he too thought Rice could be a possible choice. "It is possible," said Will. "In fact, I guess I'm not talking out of school when I say in our green room last week when Senator Lieberman was on he said, well, perhaps Condi and of course Lieberman is very close."

Video Inside
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

beltman713 Guest
    She'll get my vote when McCain does, which is NEVER!