Thread: Jesse Ventura Questions The Official Account Of 9/11

Jesse Ventura Questions The Official Account Of 9/11

Jesse Ventura Questions The Official Account Of 9/11

(Gold9472: However, he's promoting some of Judy Wood's information, and that's not good.)

Ventura says he regrets initial acceptance of 9/11 explanations

http://wkbt.com/Global/story.asp?S=8115056

Associated Press - April 3, 2008 5:04 PM ET

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Jesse Ventura says he regrets not asking more questions about the 9/11 attacks when he was still governor of Minnesota.

Ventura tells the nationally syndicated radio host Alex Jones that his skepticism about the official version of events would have then carried more weight.

Among many other things, Ventura questions how the Twin Towers could have fallen so fast and in such a way as to turn so much of the wreckage into dust.

He also says that after watching the Twin Towers collapse in slow motion, it appears to him exactly like the controlled demolition of a Las Vegas hotel.

Ventura spoke on Jones' program on Wednesday. Ventura was elected as an independent in 1998 and left office in 2003 after deciding not to seek re-election.

Jones frequently questions the events surrounding 9/11 and often discusses conspiracies on his radio show and documentary films.

Ventura wrestles with what really happened on 9/11

http://www.minnpost.com/politicalage...appened_on_911

4/4/2008

Minnesota's most colorful former governor, Jesse Ventura, says he's been doing some research into the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, and it's looking to him like the truth about what brought buildings down has yet to come out, in part because of a media coverup.

Appearing Wednesday on "The Alex Jones Show," a syndicated radio program, Ventura said based on his demolition training as a Navy SEAL, a visit to Ground Zero a few weeks after 9/11 and watching "super-slow motion" video of the falling buildings, he's concluded the structures look like they fell because of a controlled demolition.

He goes on to describe a third building that was not hit by a plane but collapsed later in the day. "Two planes struck two buildings," he said "But how is it that a third building fell five hours later?

"How could this building just implode into its own footprint five hours later? That's my first question. … The 9/11 Commission didn't even devote one page to that in their big volume of investigation."

But no can tell this story better than Ventura himself. To hear the radio interview, go here. — Roger Buoen

Jesse Ventura questioning “official” 9/11 story

http://thirdpartywatch.com/2008/04/0...ial-911-story/

Here are some quotes from the former governor from this article at Prison Planet:
    • “I kicked myself when it initially happened that the light didn’t go off but I was so shocked that this thing had even taken place that I apologize for not being more aware.”
    • “When I finally did watch it I went through every emotion you could imagine, from laughing, crying, getting sick to my stomach, to the whole emotional thing.”
    • “To me questions haven’t been answered and are not being answered about 9/11.”
    • “Two planes struck two buildings….but how is it that a third building fell 5 hours later? How could this building just implode into its own footprint 5 hours later – that’s my first question – the 9/11 Commission didn’t even devote one page to that in their big volume of investigation.”
    • “How could those buildings fall at the speed of gravity – if you put a stopwatch on them both of those World Trade Center buildings were on the ground in ten seconds – how can that be?”
    • “If you took a billiard ball and dropped it from the height of the World Trade Center in a vacuum it would hit the ground in 9.3 seconds and if you took that same billiard ball and dropped it 10 stories at a time and merely stopped it and started it it would take 30 seconds – if you dropped it every floor of the World Trade Center to the ground, simply stopping and starting it on gravity it would take over 100 seconds to reach the ground.”
    • “Jet fuel is four fifths kerosene – which is not a hot burning fuel – and they wanted us to believe it melted these steel structured girders and caused these buildings to pancake collapse to the ground?”
    • “I was on the site within two weeks after it happened and I saw none of these pancakes – wouldn’t they all be piled up in a huge mass on the ground and yet everything was blown into dust – when you look at it from that aspect none of it makes any sense.”
    • “Never before in the annuls of history has a fire caused a steel structure building to fall to the ground like these two did.”
    • “Upon looking at the film in super-slow motion and the way the buildings fell and comparing that to the way that they do like a controlled demolition of a hotel in Las Vegas, they both fell identical.”
    • “I did watch the film of Building 7 going down and in my opinion there’s no doubt that that building was brought down with demolition.”
    • “When I was watching Loose Change with a friend of mine – he happens to work for a company that helps build the Boeing airplanes and they said that when the engines completely disappeared and were destroyed, his response was, excuse my French – bullshit!”
    • “I turned to him and said why and he said because they’re made of titanium steel – they can’t disintegrate.”
    My opinion is that anyone has the right to believe what they want about the “official” version of 9/11. However, I’ll not be voting for anyone who thinks that a government which routinely reacts in a bumbling Keystone Cops manner to issues ranging from Hurricane Katrina to torture at Abu Ghraib can effectively cover up an operation as large and complex as what they suggest happened on 9/11.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Is it the billiard ball thing that makes you think he's promoting Judy Wood?

Yup.

Jesse Ventura On Hannity & Colmes

Video
    Click Here (GooTube)

Jesse Ventura On Opie & Anthony

Part I
    Click Here

Part II
    Click Here

Part III
    Click Here

AuGmENTor Guest
    This wouldn't be so bad if the guy didn't turn into a little bitch, keep repeating himself, and keep refering to his navy seal experience. I'd be the first to say OnA are full of shit about alot of this stuff, but now we have yet another mouthpiece for 911 truth that A: Is asking the wrong questions. And B: Loses credibility when he gets all flustered. I still think you could do it better Jon. I think if you could get back on, now they are more about disproving the "conspiracy" than they are about poking fun. You ask the questions that aren't about CD and the pentagon is what I mean...
    Hannity is a douche. Having watched his appearance there, I can say he held it together a bit better there. So maybe it WAS Jim Norton that just pissed him off. He is a bit of an ass about that debate. I don't like how closed minded/ready to believe the official account they are. ANd I am not saying Jesse didn't make some good points either. The whole security failure on 911 concept is one he should be pushing more IMO.

Where have you been? I contacted Jim Norton. I doubt they'll let me on.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Are you the guy he mentioned he goes back and forth with on the internet? They wont let you on because they know you have questions they cannot answer. Don't forget they are entertainers, and as such, do not like to be proven wrong. I think maybe you should try to get on the sat night virus the next time Bill Burr does his show, "Uninformed." IMO, if you got your foot in the door with that one, they might give you audience during the regular show. They have been doing ALOT of time lately on 911 despite pretty busy news days, which makes me think they know this is going somewhere.
    As for where I have been? Sheesh. I had catastrophic computer failure (this is a new one I just got put together...) I was so busy I just kind of ignored the internet for a few weeks. I feel all empty inside because of it. I don't talk about it, but there is alot going on in my life that is slowly eroding my ability to stay on the comp for hours on end. I think I may have regained enough stability to be back to my regular bitchy status.

Ok. MrDark was concerned about you.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Awwwwwwww. I'm touched.