The Week Of Truth: April 16th - 22nd

Video
Click Here (GooTube)

Last night I took part in a conference call that consisted of many notables from the movement. People such as Janice Matthews, Kyle Hence, Richard Gage, Daniel Sunjata, Steve Alten, and many others. The purpose of the call was to discuss the "Week Of truth" which is being planned for April 16th through the 22nd. Each week the New York Times totals sales from Wednesday through Tuesday, at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and Borders, and determines which books, of various categories, have made it to the top 10. If you do make it to their top 10, the chances of you getting onto the TV as an author grow significantly. For Steve, this is particularly likely because he's already been a top 10 author and guest on many National Television and radio shows with his other books.

As you know, this past Saturday I interviewed Steve Alten because I wanted to see what kind of person he was, and what kind of 9/11 Truth message he conveys. He seems like a really nice man, and I am confident that if he does get the opportunity, he will say the right things.

What we are proposing is that with “lazer-like precision”, each member of this movement focuses on, for just that week, purchasing at least two copies of Steve Alten’s “The Shell Game”, and recommending to your friends and family to do the same. If we can manage to get 12,000 copies sold, Steve will most assuredly get on the New York Times top 10 list, and as a result, on the TV.

Steve has said that for every week he is on the top 10, he will donate $5000 to the FealGood Foundation.

We also talked about future collaborations having to do with getting the NYC Ballot Initiative off the ground, and many other things as well. I know that this might look like to some as a way to make Steve Alten some money. I know that some people might have a hard time promoting a fictional book that incorporates 9/11 facts in it. All I can say is, if Steve Alten manages to get on the TV often, and says all of the right things often, then I don’t care how much money he makes. Especially if some of it goes to help the responders. As for promoting a fictional work, “Who Killed John O’Neill”, “The Reflecting Pool”, and several other works we’ve promoted over the years are fiction with facts stitched in. This is no different. I like to think of it as being “creatively brave”.

So, between April 16 through the 22nd, buy two copies of “The Shell Game”, and get your friends and family to do the same.

However, if you have already purchased his book, or don’t have the money for it, here’s what I recommend you do. Since the purpose of this is media exposure, during the “Week Of Truth”, do your very best to call into different radio shows, and recommend that people buy Steve’s book. That will also be extremely helpful.

Steve recommends that you purchase your books that week from Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.

Keep your eyes open for www.weekoftruth.org.