Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would You Partake In A National March?

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Things that go HEY STUPID and don't allow for back and forth talk.
    That's the stuff.

We also need a web sign up form, allowing people to sign up for an email newsletter, or to get more involved by volunteering and selecting a city.

I can do any web/database development for this, can we host it on one of the sites???? Do we have access to MySQL????

somebigguy Guest
    I was hoping there would be more interest in this. Anyway, here is the plan:

- Volunteers will select a major city to organize the march. This person will be responsible for promoting the site in this location. This includes sending our literature to the media, advertising the march, letters to the editor, etc.
    - A name for this movement can be the 911 Truth March unless someone can come up with something better.
    - We need a group of 3 or 4 topics our group will focus on. This will be the most irrefutable and easy to understand evidence we have. We will concentrate on these topics and avoid any controversial or speculative topics, especially when talking to the press.
    - We need to pick a date for the march. Additionally we need to determine where in each city the march will occur. It needs to take place in the city center somewhere highly visible, and possibly finish at City Hall, or something like that.
    - Once we have these facts, we can put up a couple of web pages that discuss these plans. Hopefully we can host this here or at 911Blogger.
    - We also need a web enrollment form that people can sign up to for an email newsletter, to select a city that they will be attending, or to offer additional assistance-possibly selecting their own city.
    - If we use this site for any of this, we should consider changing the name.
    - A flyer will be created that summarizes all the above information. It will be sent to all 9/11 groups, any email contacts any of us have, to the press in the format of a press release, etc. This flyer will direct people to our site to sign up and attend the marches. As the numbers grow, we can advertise these counts.
    - Once this is all in place, we will generate tasks on a weekly basis or whatever for each of the volunteers to perform. This will include additional press releases, letters to the editor, other literature to pass out, etc.

Here is what we have in the works so far:

- Gold is doing Philadelphia, I'm doing Toronto.
    - Gold is determining the 3 or 4 items of irrefutable proof that will be our prime directive (for all you Star Trek geeks out there)
    - Gold is considering alternate names for his website. Maybe ybbs.com.
    - I have offered to develop the web sign up form. All we need is somewhere to host it that includes a SQL backend such as MySQL. Hopefully here or at the blogger.

That's it. Come on everyone, sign up.

somebigguy Guest
    Hey Jon, have you come up with our irrefutable proof yet?

Also, Dazinith, can we host some of our information on your site?

Everyone that wants to participate in this event, please sign up here. Bush has 3.5 more years to stage another attack, our only defense is to spread the truth.

Irrefutable proof of what? Things pointing to Government complicity? Not yet.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

911=inside job Guest
    HAHAHHA!!!!

i would go but im way over in the cool part of the states... lol.. i need to find some 911 truthers around here.. i know there are tons of us here.... i bet there is something going on here in the city...

bump
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

aceace Guest
    This is something that crossed my mind several months back:

How about a marathon run that starts in Wash DC and travels across the country down through Waco TX to Los Angeles up the coast and back through Oklahoma City ending at ground zero. Let people who believe that the Govt was involved carry something to signify this. How many would sign up to carry this special ornament? Limit carriers to one mile. Draw up an agreement statement that everyone who carries must agree to. Think of the Jersey Girls carrying it the final 4-5 miles to ground zero. I would help organize this. You would basically need a van that would hold 6 people and a route that could be organized to where the ones in charge could speed ahead and get some sleep every couple days. You could have groups that would pass it off amongst them if you had too many people.

Strangis Guest
    I'd certainly show up for a Toronto march. I've been to a couple of antiwar protests, but they're too much "reacting the way we're supposed to" for me. At least there's always a couple of truthers present.

American Housewife Guest

Corrupt Law enforcement in Carson City Nevada

Hello!

I am pretty new to the computer- the on line stuff and all of that good stuff!
    I found the ybbs.com--a call to action site where they listed all of the News
    orgs. Newspapers and such, but now I cannot remember where I found that
    list on the NET! Woops!

So, what do I do now? Can someone here help me find it? I hope so!

My friends and I are asking that all Media outlets go to Courthouse Forum.com
    you be the Judge--site, and read our stories/letters and Court Documents about
    the massive law enforcement and Judicial Corruption going on in Nevada.

Go to the TOPICS page and go to "Topics by Patty Pruett" and scroll down
    to the PLANE CRASH story, about 3 quarters of the way down that page, and read my story about the "UNsolved Death/Murder of my pregnant best friend".

Then go back up to the top of that Topics page and read the letters that
    I have written down that list of topics.

Some of you can go to the FIND a JUDGE page of that site and type in
    Judge John Tatro--Judge Robey Willis--Judge Bill Maddox, and Judge Chuck Weller! Weller is the Judge who was shot in RENO a few weeks ago!

Look up Tonja Browns Court Documents, of when she was "Beat up" by one
    of our Carson City Courthouse Bailiffs! And she has placed photos of injuries
    on that Judge Tatro site of that Courthouse Forum! Along with documents
    regarding that case! And much--much--more!

After you read all of that, call me it's listed anyway!
    I really want reporters and "Ethical" Law people like Attorney's and P.I.'s
    To contact me.
    Thank you Patty Pruett

American Housewife Guest
    If anyone has any ideas about how we can get help in Nevada to get rid of these
    very Corrupted Officials, please contact me on this site with an idea or list of ideas!
    Contacts I may not know about, and how to find the List of Newspapers that I had
    found the other day! BUT! I'm not so good on the WEB. yet. I'll keep trying to find it!

Thank you again. Patty.