Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would You Partake In A National March?

No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Well what are you waiting for?

somebigguy Guest
    OK, what we need are some volunteers that can represent a certain geographic location. like I said, I can do Toronto. The person is responsible for notifying the media in that location on a regular basis and otherwise spreading the word.

Keep in mind most of this can be done by email, but leafletting cars, and posting signs etc wouldn't be a bad idea. Letters to the editor would be a good free way to get in the paper, etc. We could come up with a generic letter that we all send to our local papers. Not a whole lot of work for the person, just need someone familiar with the area.

We will need something online for people to visit and possibly sign up. On the blogger I'm thinking.

So whose in and where will they represent?

I'll represent Philadelphia.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I'll represent Philadelphia.
    OK, heres the list so far;

SBG: Toronto
    Gold: Philadelphia

Everyone else, please reply to this thread if your interested, won't be too much work and may make a huge difference. We need representatives from everywhere!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    OK, heres the list so far;

SBG: Toronto
    Gold: Philadelphia

Everyone else, please reply to this thread if your interested, won't be too much work and may make a huge difference. We need representatives from everywhere!!!!
    The two of us will STORM Washington D.C.!

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    The two of us will STORM Washington D.C.!
    Yep, they won't know what hit em. Especially if some polite Canadians show up.

somebigguy Guest
    OK, been doing some thinking (thats a first).

We need a name for our group, as well as a name for the event. I think 911 Truth March is fine, it is brief and to the point.

A name for us is another question. I'm thinking we need to use the 911blogger.com site in all of our correspondence, yourbbsucks.com isn't really professional enough.

Gold, maybe we could change our name to ybbs.com or something?

We need to have a set of issues that we deal with. They must be easy to understand and irrefutable, something that can be summed up in a paragraph or so with links for more information. We want to avoid any speculative topics, just the facts. We want to appeal to everyone, victims family members, soldiers, etc.

When talking to the media or others, we should not stray too far from these issues, if people want to bring up some of the other fringe ideas, we can just simply state that we are concentrating on the more compelling evidence. We all need to be concious of our mandate when discussing the march with other people, especially the press. We also need to keep our cool when discussing with trolls, we don't want any bad press. Stick to the topics, let any insults roll off your back.

I was thinking we could do a little blurb up on Motive, Means, and Opportunity.
    Motive: PNAC
    Means: Northwoods
    Opportunity: Wargames

I think Emceesoze could write us up some catchy articles to include with our press releases on these subjects or others.

Gold, can you come up with the irrefutable proof that we should concentrate on?

Once we have a few more volunteers and locations, we can pick the date, and start our first press release.

I was thinking, I could do Buffalo rather than or in addition to Toronto. Any thoughts?

I can gather a collection of convincing evidence... things that shouldn't be overlooked.

Things that go HEY STUPID and don't allow for back and forth talk.