Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would You Partake In A National March?

Would You Partake In A National March?

I was having a discussion the other day with somebigguy, and had the idea that maybe we could have a National March. One that incorporates everybody who gives a damn. When the "Mainstream Media" no longer serves the people, then it is the people's responsibility to do something about it.

The idea was to start the March in Manhattan. Everything that's happening today has happened as a direct result of 9/11, so I thought it poetic to start from there. Then... walk... and walk... and walk... and walk... all the way down to Washington D.C., picking up people along the way who want to participate. I figured by the time we got to Washington D.C., we might have a few people.

Sound crazy? Rather Forrest Gumpish? Let me know your thoughts...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

WhiteGuySaysThis Guest
    I think it sounds like a great idea...

Yeah, but how on earth could you organize something like that with no $$$$...

somebigguy Guest
    I like it, but it sounds like a long walk, can't we take a cab or something?

Ass

WhiteGuySaysThis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I like it, but it sounds like a long walk, can't we take a cab or something?
    I agree... I hate walking or running... I will pack SBG and myself a cooler full of beer and we'll drive behind you guys.

WhiteGuySaysThis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Yeah, but how on earth could you organize something like that with no $$$$...
    The internets... everyone has to pay their own way

princesskittypoo Guest
    If i lived in manhattan i would do it.

reminds me of some kids around here that started doing some demonstation (about the time of easter). They had just a few people at the beginning but a whole bunch at the end. When people start demonstrations for a good cause lots of people start to get involved.
    you may only have 10 people at the beginning, holding signs or whatever it is you're going to do, and at the end have a long line of people wanting to be involved.

somebigguy Guest
    We can do this thing, won't cost much, sending email is free. We can start a campaign to notify people in the media about our plans. It could simply be a walk for 9/11 truth which "should" interested everyone. We can team up with the other 911 sites out there, wouldn't cost much.

somebigguy Guest
    Well, aren't we all full of energy...

Anyway, I have a few ideas that might be worthy of discussion. First of all, it doesn't have to be just one walk, there can be walks going on all over the country, obviously we can't all go down to NY. We can organize walks in all the major cities. I can do Toronto, EmceeSoze can do somewhere in BC.

We can put together a colorful flyer and distribute it in PDF form via email as well as downloads from websites. We can partner with other 9/11 sites and ask them to host the download as well.

We can put up a page, possibly on the blogger, with current news on the walk. This site will be listed on the PDF to drive people to our sites.

We can start with monthly or possibly bi-weekly press releases on the walk, maybe increase the releases to once a week as the big day draws near. We will all be responsible for contacting the media in our own locations.

We can scrape together a few bucks for radio or newspaper ads in big cities as the event draws near.

I think with the help of Ruppert, Hufschmidt, and other contacts Jon has, we can really get the word out. Maybe Cinthia McKinney, DRG, Alex Jones even might promote the event. As long as its not seen as "our" event, but rather just a 9/11 event, then I think everyone would be on board, why wouldn't they.

There are millions of truthers out there, if we can get them in the streets tying up traffic, we will get press coverage.