MainLineLife Publishes My Letter To The Editor

This week (3/13/2008) in the MainLineLife newspaper, they published my "Letter To The Editor". It took up about half of the entire 4th page, and makes for a very large image, so I'm only going to post their title for it. Thank you to MainLineLife for publishing this letter.

To the editor:

Mr. Murray,

First and foremost, I want to thank you for letting Jeff's article, "Searching For Truth In Wayne" be published. To my knowledge, it is the first of its kind to be in a newspaper. There was no agenda behind this article. It was journalism as it should be. I also want to thank you for posting the positive letters you've been receiving for the article. They show that people do care about this extremely important issue. I'm writing to you today in the hopes that maybe you could publish this letter as well. I want people to know why it is we do what we do.

Most of us started out just like everybody else. "The terrorists are attacking... Let's go carpet bomb the Middle East!!!" We waved our flags, and said "U.S.A... U.S.A..." and we cried. Man, did we cry. The images of all of those people holding up the pictures of their loved ones, hoping against hope that someone may have seen them. Or the rescue workers who worked day and night looking for survivors. Or the memorial services that were shown all over the networks for the fallen.

We cried, and we hurt, and to this day, we still do.

People within the 9/11 Truth Movement do what we do for what I think are seven reasons:

We saw that we were being lied to by members of this Government regarding the attacks of 9/11, and that didn't sit well with us. We saw that this Government was using that tragic day to further agendas that have no place in this country, or on this planet. We believe the family members who lost loved ones that day deserve closure, and justice as does the rest of this country. We believe the 9/11 First Responders deserve to be treated like the heroes that they are, and get the help that they need. We know that allowing or orchestrating the attacks against us is wrong. Period. And, to anyone who wants to open their mind and listen to the evidence, there is information to suggest that.We know those responsible must be held accountable, and safeguards need to be put in place to stop it from ever happening again. We want the best possible futures for our families, our friends, our planet, and ourselves.

We are not the crazy people the mainstream media would lead you to believe. None of us want to be doing this. For some of us, it is the hardest thing we've ever had to do. The harassment some of us have taken is really unspeakable. That being said, I think if any of us had the chance to go back and do it again, almost all of us would. We love this country. We love this country. This is not a "partisan" issue. It's not about left, right, up or down. It's not about Democrat or Republican. It's about right and wrong, and what has taken place with regard to the 9/11 attacks, and their investigation can only be described as wrong.

Betsy and I are showing these movies at the Anthony Wayne Movie theater because we want to give you the opportunity to at least see the information. Something the mainstream media has yet to do in a "fair and balanced" way. However, if you don't have the time, the movies we are showing like 9/11: Press For Truth, and Loose Change Final Cut are available for free online.

Thank you for your time today. If there is a God, may he or she truly bless America. We need it now more than ever.

Jon Gold