Thread: Fahrenheit2777: Scientific American Debunks 9/11 Theories - Article Inside

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    BTW... I spent $5 on this piece of crapola, so you'd better comment on it.
    Where'd you get that kind of money?

somebigguy Guest
    Yeah, thats crap. The statement:

scientific theories are not built on single facts alone but on a convergence of evidence assembled from multiple lines of inquiry.

Is exactly what were telling everyone. The preponderance of evidence in 9/11 can only mean one thing.

Then he goes on spouting off the pancake collapse theory of the towers as if its even possible.

This guy is the publisher of "Skeptic", so its his job not to believe anything but what he's been told.

Uber Commandante Guest
    as for me, people can go off all they want one way or the other, but I have yet to hear the answer to a few simple questions:

1. If they US was being attacked by an unknown enemy, of unknown strenght what the fuck was Bush doing sitting in the classroom for another 30 minutes, and why didn't the secret service get him out?

2. What happened to the air force? The hijacked planes were in the air for almost TWO FREAKING HOURS??!!! If the air force cannot handle that with their supersonic jets and spy sateliites then why are we spending this much money on the military?

I'm not going to go any farther - we've all been there with the rest of the questions. But these two questions particularly irk me, and I'm still waiting for an answer.