Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fahrenheit2777: Scientific American Debunks 9/11 Theories - Article Inside

Fahrenheit2777: Scientific American Debunks 9/11 Theories - Article Inside

Fahrenheit2777: Scientific American Debunks 9/11

Click Here

There are a million things to say about this, but I'd like to hear everyone else's thoughts...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

BTW... I spent $5 on this piece of crapola, so you'd better comment on it.

pcteaser Guest
    I started out writing something very sarcastic. But it doesn't help so...

Never mind.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    BTW... I spent $5 on this piece of crapola, so you'd better comment on it.
    Where'd you get that kind of money?

somebigguy Guest
    Yeah, thats crap. The statement:

scientific theories are not built on single facts alone but on a convergence of evidence assembled from multiple lines of inquiry.

Is exactly what were telling everyone. The preponderance of evidence in 9/11 can only mean one thing.

Then he goes on spouting off the pancake collapse theory of the towers as if its even possible.

This guy is the publisher of "Skeptic", so its his job not to believe anything but what he's been told.

Uber Commandante Guest
    as for me, people can go off all they want one way or the other, but I have yet to hear the answer to a few simple questions:

1. If they US was being attacked by an unknown enemy, of unknown strenght what the fuck was Bush doing sitting in the classroom for another 30 minutes, and why didn't the secret service get him out?

2. What happened to the air force? The hijacked planes were in the air for almost TWO FREAKING HOURS??!!! If the air force cannot handle that with their supersonic jets and spy sateliites then why are we spending this much money on the military?

I'm not going to go any farther - we've all been there with the rest of the questions. But these two questions particularly irk me, and I'm still waiting for an answer.

Any of these attempted debunkings of the "9/11 Truth Movement", NEVER discuss the questions that really mean something...

The Insider Trading
    The Warnings
    The Whistleblowers
    The Wargames
    The Money Laundering
    The Drug Trafficking
    The PNAC
    The Perjury Committed during the 9/11 Commission Hearings
    The NORAD/FAA Response Times
    The P-Tech Scandal

And so on...

dz Guest
    i would say this is dishonest journalism.. ill give you some examples:
    The mistaken belief that a handful of unexplained anomalies can undermine a well-established theory lies at the heart of all conspiratorial thinking (as well as creationism, Holocaust denial and the various crank theories of physics). All the 'evidence' for a 9/11 conspiracy falls under the rubric of this fallacy.
    here the author associates those that beleive in a 9/11 conspiracy to those that deny the Holocaust.. this type of association is absurd and intentionally meant to vilify those that beleive in 9/11 conspiracies, not by way of disproving or arguing a point, but meerly by associating it with those that dont beleive in the holocost.

his words 'a handful of unexplained anomalies .. lies at the heart of all conspiratorial thinking' just as equally applies to the overly exagerated need for national security, removal of our rights, and unbeleivable spending budgets for military purposes.. just yesterday tom ridge admitted his warning levels were in general over-exagerrated.. this same sentence applies to the 'offficial story' of 9/11 as well since the majority of evidence found about the highjackers are 'unexplained anomalies', like how devout muslims went to strip clubs and drank highly leaving business cards, how a passport flew from out of a highjackers pocket, through the walls of a plane, through the fireball, and ended up being found unburned while the largest peice of office debris found was nothing larger than half the size of a telephone number pad.. those 'unexplained anomalies' are treated as fact while other 'unexplained anomalies' are lies beleived by those who should be compared to those that deny the holocaust.

i would assume his 'crank theories of physics' should apply only to those that question the freefall speed of collapse and its relationship to galileo's law of falling bodies, not the official story of the 'pancake collapse' which is based upon a floor falling onto another causing it to fall, etc. which is impossible to have occurred if the fall was at freefall speeds.

and spreading the inferno throughout each building
    this comment is not only a bold faced lie, but an attempt to avoid the fact that the lower 70+ floors of the buildings were mostly undamaged and unaffected by the fires, this can be seen in any video or photographic evidence from 9/11.. by avoiding the fact that the majority of the buildings were unaffected by the fire the author further ignores the massive amounts of resistance and structural integrity which would have again related to the freefall collapse speeds as mentioned above..

Do you mean to tell me that not one of the thousands of conspirators needed to pull all this off is a whistle-blower who would go on TV or write a tell-all book?"
    the author further underminds his knowledge of the subject by being completely unaware of Sibel Edmonds as well as the 50+ other whistleblowers who are begging to be able to tell their stories of corruption and dealings related to Gold Oil and Drugs, which he directly mentions in the first paragraph.. www.justacitizen.com

in general this article does little more than attack specific conspiracy theories and then continue on to serve as a mouthpeice for the pancake-theory.. obviously this author is not qualified to understand and verify the physical evidence himself, so he does little to make is arguement other than to spout off what his government has to say.. perhaps he should balance his viewpoint with the opinion of Jeff King, an MIT graduate, and beleiver in the theories of demolition, you can view his segment of the recent free DVD from reopen911.org here:
    http://www.reopen911.org/video/cte_07.mov

bump

AuGmENTor Guest
    I mean what can you say about this really? You can't fix stupid. I am still sitting here flabergasted almost beyond words. I hate that I get this urge to find these people, tie them to a chair, and yank fingernails until they get it already.