Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dom Giordano Mocks Effort To Help 9/11 Families And 9/11 First Responders

Dom Giordano Mocks Effort To Help 9/11 Families And 9/11 First Responders

Dom Giordano Mocks Effort To Help 9/11 Families And 9/11 First Responders

http://thebigtalker1210.com/Dom-Gior...Review/1696136

Some of you may have heard Betsy and I on Dom Giordano's show on 2/15/2008. During the entire interview, Dom tried to make the argument about whether or not we think elements of our Government are capable of being complicit in such a tragedy. He ignored everything else we were saying.

For instance, he completely disregarded the information I posed regarding whistle-blowers, and how that completely discredits the idea that the 9/11 Commission fulfilled its mandate of providing a "full and complete accounting" of the 9/11 attacks.

He completely disregarded my statement about how Able Danger has yet to be resolved, and that Eliot Spitzer blocked Dietrich Snell from testifying at the Able Danger hearings.

He lied about Colin and Condi not making reassuring statements about how Saddam didn't have WMD, and wasn't a threat before 9/11.

He tried to portray Colin as being fully behind his statements in front of the U.N. even though he clearly was not.

From what I understand, Dom came to the Anythony Wayne Movie Theater this past Tuesday (2/19/2008) to interview people before going into the 5pm show. We showed "9/11: Dust & Deceit" at 5pm, and "9/11: Press For Truth" at 7pm. I heard that Dom played some of those interviews during his radio show on 2/20/2008. I wrote him the following email, and CC'd Betsy:

Hi Dom,

I was wondering if it would be possible to get an audio recording of yesterday's (2/20/2008) show? I understand you came to the theater to interview people, and last night you played those interviews. I would very much like to hear them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

I have yet to hear from him. When I found out about Dom interviewing people, I told someone that "I'm betting he was "shopping" for some of the "well meaning and misguided people" (to put it nicely) that have a tendency to come to these things to get some nice soundbytes to play on the radio. Because we said people were "open-minded", and he will probably say something like, "Open minded like this?... play clip... yea man... holograms flew into the towers, and beams from space brought the towers down..."

After seeing his mockery of what we're trying to do, now, I wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly what he did. If I get the audio of that show, I will post it.

Today, on Dom's site, he posted a page entitled, "Dom Giordano Loose Change Movie Review", and on that page are the pictures posted above. First of all, as I said, we showed, "9/11: Dust & Deceit", and "9/11: Press For Truth" that night, so I don't know how Dom could give a review for "Loose Change Final Cut". Secondly, there is no review. Just the pictures.

I challenge Dom Giordano to bring himself, as well as all of his friends from 1210AM The Big Talker, to come to this Tuesday's (2/26/2008) showing of 9/11: Press For Truth at 7pm.

I also ask that he apologize to all of the family members calling for answers and accountability, and to all of the first responders that are sick and dying for making a mockery of them with his "tinfoil hat".

If you do anything else Dom, I hope you can at least do that.

If you disagree with what Dom has done, be sure to let him know. domg@thebigtalker1210.com
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I bet his head is going to smell like pop corn later.

simuvac Guest
    What a douche.

He looks like the scared little man I thought I heard on the radio.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Get a car battery and attatch those jumper cables to it. Sneak up behind him and touch the jumper cable to his helmet. That will teach him.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Make sure he still has his tin foil still on.

We all should call him tonight and every night. 9PM-12AM EST
    In Philadelphia: (215) 839-1210
    PA Suburbs: (610) 664-1210
    South Jersey: (609) 541-1210
    Most Cellphones: a free call…just hit #1210

I was on tonight. You can listen to it here.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    If you had seen him there taking those pictures you should have shouted "Hey everyone, that guy thinks 9/11 was an inside job! He hates America!"- turn the tables on him.

The look on his face would be priceless.

simuvac Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I was on tonight. You can listen to it here.
    That's odd: I received a "server not found" message.

Quote Originally Posted by simuvac
    That's odd: I received a "server not found" message.
    For some reason 911podcasts.com is down. Try this.