Thread: New York Times to Endorse Hillary Clinton For President

simuvac Guest

New York Times to Endorse Hillary Clinton For President

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-president.php

New York Times to Endorse Hillary Clinton For President

THE GRAY'S LADY Clinton
    New York Times publisher Arthur Sulzberger, Jr., has decided to endorse Hillary Clinton for president, Radar has learned. The editorial expressing that view is scheduled to appear this weekend. New York Times sister paper the Boston Globe had previously endorsed Barack Obama, prior to the New Hampshire primary. The Times has apparently decided to make its endorsement of Clinton public before the Democratic primary in South Carolina this Saturday.

Reached at his office, Times editorial page editor Andy Rosenthal was asked if the paper would be endorsing a white person or a black person for president. "Yes," he replied. He refused any further comment.

The average of six polls tracked by Real Clear Politics shows Obama leading Clinton in South Carolina by 12 points, 39.2 to 27.2.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I really can't understand why people hate her so much- personality wise. I think she's great.

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Wow. Hey, by the way, just been busy and checking out all the info before I started into the political sphere.

Here's what I've learnt: Hillary, Bill as a single entity will say whatever it takes to get elected.

I'll put more of my views up in other venues.

simuvac Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    I really can't understand why people hate her so much- personality wise. I think she's great.
    I think it's because her talents as a lawyer have long been eclipsed by her chameleon readiness to be whatever it takes to get elected, and by her willingness to embrace the same military-industrial scumbags that pull Bush's strings.

Bill and Hillary: Two very smart people who haven't matched their smarts with principles.