Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Going To Be Chicken Little...

I'm Going To Be Chicken Little...

Has anyone noticed how much BAD information has been released lately in regards to "Bushie World".

We have a memo that shows they planned for the war in Iraq long before it was presented to Congress. It also showed that the facts were manipulated to suit the policy. There never were any Weapons of Mass Destruction. There never were ties to Al-Qaeda. There never were ties to 9/11.

We have a book published by someone inside Guantanamo Bay citing disgusting treatment of prisoners kept inside. Where prisoners are put on display for visiting officials in a way that can only be described as perverted.

We have a letter signed by 88 Congressmen and Women asking for answers regarding the lies prior to Iraq.

Doesn't it seem like Bush's world is about to collapse? If I were members of the Bush Administration, I would be very worried right about now.

You know that I think they pulled off 9/11. Some of you here will agree with me on that.

Can you imagine what they would concoct to ensure their survival?

Look at the way the media is "shielding" us from what's really going on in the world. Look at how more and more people are protesting against this brand of Facism.

I think we're being primed for something big. I may be wrong, but I wanted to write this down, and get your thoughts on it.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

frindevil Guest

Another 9/11

I just said this to Jon but I'll add it for the record.

A 15 year old girl's question to David Ray Griffin made me think lots. She asked if he thought that another 9/11 event was in the works now, to further distract and sleight of hand the public again.

His answer isn't my point, but her question is very much my point.

If things are going a certain way and you have goals you want to attain, and you have the luxury of knowing what shit you can pull on the public and how lax you can be doing it without anyone *really* noticing or caring. As John Hurts characters says in Contact 'Why have 1 when you can have 2, for twice the price'.

- Frind

frindevil Guest

also

Further to that. Iraq was very much in the news before 9/11 and then we invaded. What is in the news right now?

North Korea, nukes, foreign policy...

They're gonna need a draft to cover that one, and they're gonna need a 9/11 to make that reasonable.

Oh god, I hope not.

- Frind

Oddly enough, I went to 7-11 today to get a cup of coffee... There's an Army Reserve barracks across the street, and they always serve soldiers.

I pulled up in my car, and 3 soldiers were standing there. I asked them if they thought there was going to be a draft, and the one soldier said to me, "Only if we go to war with North Korea..."

Although I think North Korea having Nucular weapons is a dangerous thing, I also think it's dangerous if we have them as well. What's to stop Russia from invading us because we have Nucular weapons?

beltman713 Guest
    A war with North Korea might be enough to take attention away from GW's lies.

But is there enough of a reason to go to war with North Korea?

princesskittypoo Guest
    has anyone thought what this 911 like event could be? i've heard a lot of things in the news lately about a possible nuclear bomb being detonated in u.s.a. if that were to happen or if they just "caught" someone before it happened wouldn't that be enough to send us into something else?

frindevil Guest

WMD's

Well telling the public that Iraq had WMD's was enough to go to war with them. It doesn't need to be true, doesn't need to be proven and doesn't even need to be a threat to us.

To this day the stance maintained is that Saddam Hussein was a dangerous person to be in charge and it was good to get him, I have no doubt it's good we got him.

But as far as was it worth it, should we have declared 'victory' over a year ago when we just passed the 1600 dead mark today.

Anyways I'm not sure it would have to be a shocker, maybe I'm saying it in the hope it makes it not true. In order for people to accept another war....yes But Bush has 4 years and he can't really do this gradually. War is the biggest business there is.

- Frind

It will be something big. If it happens at all... Again, this is speculation. And "Conspiracy Theory"...