Has anyone noticed how much BAD information has been released lately in regards to "Bushie World".

We have a memo that shows they planned for the war in Iraq long before it was presented to Congress. It also showed that the facts were manipulated to suit the policy. There never were any Weapons of Mass Destruction. There never were ties to Al-Qaeda. There never were ties to 9/11.

We have a book published by someone inside Guantanamo Bay citing disgusting treatment of prisoners kept inside. Where prisoners are put on display for visiting officials in a way that can only be described as perverted.

We have a letter signed by 88 Congressmen and Women asking for answers regarding the lies prior to Iraq.

Doesn't it seem like Bush's world is about to collapse? If I were members of the Bush Administration, I would be very worried right about now.

You know that I think they pulled off 9/11. Some of you here will agree with me on that.

Can you imagine what they would concoct to ensure their survival?

Look at the way the media is "shielding" us from what's really going on in the world. Look at how more and more people are protesting against this brand of Facism.

I think we're being primed for something big. I may be wrong, but I wanted to write this down, and get your thoughts on it.