Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In Regards To 9/11, Focus On The Why, And Not The How...

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I agree with pretty much everything you say except the Pentagon and In Plane Site.

But as long as you suspect something is wrong, that's all that matters. I said that to Artie in the other forums when he was arguing with Christopher. Artie had his suspicions, just didn't agree with Christopher theories. That's good enough for me. Nobody knows for sure what happens, we just have to look at the evidence and make the most logical assumption.

Regarding In Plane Site. I have found images and videos from a number of different sources and they all show the same thing. Those guys are being targetted. In my mind, those guys have done some good work. There's a lot of other stuff on their site that we've never discussed here or anywhere else.
    Well... I know pretty much everything I need to know at this point in the game... I know which stories to track, etc... Here are the most important subjects to me...

The Warnings
    The NORAD/FAA Timeline Discrepancies
    The Put Options Purchased On American And United
    PTECH And Their Operations With The Secret Service And The FAA
    PROMIS Software
    Dick Cheney In Control Within The PEOC
    The Wargames
    The Anthrax Attacks After 9/11
    The Drug History Of The United States
    Sibel Edmonds/Mary Schneider

And most importantly, educating people. I find that the How stuff brings nothing but countless hours of debate... when a simple document can open a person's mind almost immediately. I guess I'm just going about it with the "lazy man's approach"...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Well... I know pretty much everything I need to know at this point in the game... I know which stories to track, etc... Here are the most important subjects to me...

The Warnings
    The NORAD/FAA Timeline Discrepancies
    The Put Options Purchased On American And United
    PTECH And Their Operations With The Secret Service And The FAA
    PROMIS Software
    Dick Cheney In Control Within The PEOC
    The Wargames
    The Anthrax Attacks After 9/11
    The Drug History Of The United States
    Sibel Edmonds/Mary Schneider

And most importantly, educating people. I find that the How stuff brings nothing but countless hours of debate... when a simple document can open a person's mind almost immediately. I guess I'm just going about it with the "lazy man's approach"...
    I enjoy the debate, that's what got me involved in the first place. All the things you listed are enough proof to put the powers that be away for treason at the very least, and probably much more.

However, that hasn't happened. Debate keeps the issues alive and on peoples minds. It also keeps the threads at the top of the list.

Those guys at Sternchat are so misguided they'll defend Bush until he flies a plane into their own living room. However, we had the most popular topics on the board, and that's a good thing. We need some people like that here.

I enjoy the debate, that's what got me involved in the first place. All the things you listed are enough proof to put the powers that be away for treason at the very least, and probably much more.

However, that hasn't happened. Debate keeps the issues alive and on peoples minds. It also keeps the threads at the top of the list.

Those guys at Sternchat are so misguided they'll defend Bush until he flies a plane into their own living room. However, we had the most popular topics on the board, and that's a good thing. We need some people like that here.
    They're around... titsmcgee shows his head every once in a while... we don't need people here just for the sake of arguing, etc... but yes, I would like to hear, "No fucking way" every once in a while. ^^^^^^^^ has been trying to pick up the slack, but not that much...

somebigguy Guest
    They're around... titsmcgee shows his head every once in a while... we don't need people here just for the sake of arguing, etc... but yes, I would like to hear, "No fucking way" every once in a while. ^^^^^^^^ has been trying to pick up the slack, but not that much...
    I'm not saying we need people for the sake of arguing. I'm saying we need people with different view points. Most people don't agree with us, we should be debating them. I'd like to continue debating Poultry and the guys, without putting up with Mental.Midget's nonsense. I haven't been back there since this board opened.

I'm not saying we need people for the sake of arguing. I'm saying we need people with different view points. Most people don't agree with us, we should be debating them. I'd like to continue debating Poultry and the guys, without putting up with Mental.Midget's nonsense. I haven't been back there since this board opened.
    All they do is say no to what you're saying. No matter what you say to them, they can just say no. They're purpose is to disagree with you no matter what you say...

somebigguy Guest
    All they do is say no to what you're saying. No matter what you say to them, they can just say no. They're purpose is to disagree with you no matter what you say...
    A lot of people are blinded by patriotism and the U.S. flag, but a lot of people just don't know anything about this stuff. I didn't 6 months ago.

A lot of people are blinded by patriotism and the U.S. flag, but a lot of people just don't know anything about this stuff. I didn't 6 months ago.
    What books have you read?

somebigguy Guest
    What books have you read?
    I haven't read any books on this subject, just what I could find on the Internet. I've seen videos by Ruppert, Prison Planet, Eric, a few others I can't remember.

I essentially went to google and searched for keywords such as "wtc 911 analysis" and examined everything I could find. I've seen all kinds of theories including some that state holograms were flown into the buildings, which in my mind is ridiculous. The most logical theory I have found is the Bumble Planes theory because it seems to take all evidence into account. All the other theories don't answer all the questions such as the flight paths, transponders, equipment on the bottom of planes, etc.

Take a look, it's an interesting theory:

http://www.public-action.com/911/bumble.html

I ask that you read "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" By Jack Herer...

Click Here To Read The Book Online

somebigguy Guest
    I ask that you read "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" By Jack Herer...

Click Here To Read The Book Online
    Will try, that's the one about hemp right?