Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: In Regards To 9/11, Focus On The Why, And Not The How...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,736

    In Regards To 9/11, Focus On The Why, And Not The How...

    Planes were flown into buildings, simple.

    Why were planes flown into buildings?

    Why did 19 hijackers hate Americans so much that they were willing to travel 1000's of miles, spend years among us, and strike when the time came?

    I want you to ask yourselves these questions....

    1. Who Benefitted From 9/11?
    2. Who Had The Power To Make 9/11 Happen?
    3. Are Either Connected?

    There are obviously a MULTITUDE of answers for these questions.

    HOWEVER....

    (Gold9472: Copied from Ruppert's Book...)

    One thing that no one can dispute is that the attacks of September 11th, 2001, were a homicide. Of all police investigations, none is more thoroughly and precisely investigated than the taking of a human life as the result of the actions of another. As almost every text for homicide detectives will teach you, the certainty that murders will be thoroughly and fairly investigated according to uniform standards is among the core requirements of human civilization. While these attacks were arguably one of the most serious homicides ever committed, the investigation and "prosecution" of that case by means other than Dick Cheney's "war that will not end in our lifetimes" has never even approached the legal and logical standards governing all such investigations. No real case has ever been made that would pass first muster of even a junior assistant district attorney.

    Without such a court process, we are forced to employ analogies and metaphors. But there remains to us the most successful, fundamental strategy for the prosecution of criminal behavior: demonstrating that a suspect did, or did not have the means, motive, and opportunity to commit the crime.

    With respect to al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden, that critical litmus test for any murder prosecution - means, motive, and opportunity - has never been fully applied. In a capital case each of these components would require demonstration "beyond a shadow of doubt". Regardless of whom the suspect(s) turns out to be, these are the basic questions every homicide investigator, or 9/11 researcher must seek to answer in the course of the investigation.

    End Rubicon

    Why hasn't this been done by our Government?

    Why all the secrets?

    If there is, in fact, a "Cover-up", what are they attempting to "Cover-up"?

    Don't you think these are questions that deserve answers?

    I MOST CERTAINLY DO.

    Somebigguy might disagree with me on this... but I've found that the HOW becomes convincingly clear once you figure out the WHY
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  2. #2
    somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Planes were flown into buildings, simple.

    Why were planes flown into buildings?

    Why did 19 hijackers hate Americans so much that they were willing to travel 1000's of miles, spend years among us, and strike when the time came?

    I want you to ask yourselves these questions....

    1. Who Benefitted From 9/11?
    2. Who Had The Power To Make 9/11 Happen?
    3. Are Either Connected?

    There are obviously a MULTITUDE of answers for these questions.

    HOWEVER....

    One thing that no one can dispute is that the attacks of September 11th, 2001, were a homicide. Of all police investigations, none is more thoroughly and precisely investigated than the taking of a human life as the result of the actions of another. As almost every text for homicide detectives will teach you, the certainty that murders will be thoroughly and fairly investigated according to uniform standards is among the core requirements of human civilization. While these attacks were arguably one of the most serious homicides ever committed, the investigation and "prosecution" of that case by means other than Dick Cheney's "war that will not end in our lifetimes" has never even approached the legal and logical standards governing all such investigations. No real case has ever been made that would pass first muster of even a junior assistant district attorney.

    Without such a court process, we are forced to employ analogies and metaphors. But there remains to us the most successful, fundamental strategy for the prosecution of criminal behavior: demonstrating that a suspect did, or did not have the means, motive, and opportunity to commit the crime.

    With respect to al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden, that critical litmus test for any murder prosecution - means, motive, and opportunity - has never been fully applied. In a capital case each of these components would require demonstration "beyond a shadow of doubt". Regardless of whom the suspect(s) turns out to be, these are the basic questions every homicide investigator, or 9/11 researcher must seek to answer in the course of the investigation.

    Why hasn't this been done by our Government?

    Why all the secrets?

    If there is, in fact, a "Cover-up", what are they attempting to "Cover-up"?

    Don't you think these are questions that deserve answers?

    I MOST CERTAINLY DO.

    Somebigguy might disagree with me on this... but I've found that the HOW becomes convincingly clear once you figure out the WHY
    I don't disagree with you at all. The Why is painfully obvious to anyone willing to look at the evidence.

    However, there's more than one way to skin a cat. The physical evidence should be analyzed as well. For example, it's quite obvious that the 175 and 11 did not hit the towers. Furthermore, it's pretty clear that 93 did not hit the Pentagon. So what happened to the people aboard those flights? That question needs to be answered as well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,736
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I don't disagree with you at all. The Why is painfully obvious to anyone willing to look at the evidence.

    However, there's more than one way to skin a cat. The physical evidence should be analyzed as well. For example, it's quite obvious that the 175 and 11 did not hit the towers. Furthermore, it's pretty clear that 93 did not hit the Pentagon. So what happened to the people aboard those flights? That question needs to be answered as well.
    What do you mean it's clear that 175 and 11 did not hit the towers? What was that that flew into them?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  4. #4
    somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    What do you mean it's clear that 175 and 11 did not hit the towers? What was that that flew into them?
    Dunno, but I'm pretty sure 175 and 11 didn't have missles or some other weapon attached to their bellies.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,736
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Dunno, but I'm pretty sure 175 and 11 didn't have missles or some other weapon attached to their bellies.
    Ugh... you're referring to that clip from "In Plane Site"?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  6. #6
    somebigguy Guest
    Those aren't clips from In Plane Site. Those are clips from the attacks captured by all the media that day. They shouldn't be ignored. Those are damning clips.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,736
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Those aren't clips from In Plane Site. Those are clips from the attacks captured by all the media that day. They shouldn't be ignored. Those are damning clips.
    And from what I understand, "doctored"...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  8. #8
    somebigguy Guest
    Not doctored, like I said, the same videos can be found everywhere, including CNN. Additionally, pictures of the planes have been published in magazines.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,736
    I want to try something... what topic do we both agree on the most? Just out of curiousity...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  10. #10
    somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I want to try something... what topic do we both agree on the most? Just out of curiousity...
    I agree with pretty much everything you say except the Pentagon and In Plane Site.

    But as long as you suspect something is wrong, that's all that matters. I said that to Artie in the other forums when he was arguing with Christopher. Artie had his suspicions, just didn't agree with Christopher theories. That's good enough for me. Nobody knows for sure what happens, we just have to look at the evidence and make the most logical assumption.

    Regarding In Plane Site. I have found images and videos from a number of different sources and they all show the same thing. Those guys are being targetted. In my mind, those guys have done some good work. There's a lot of other stuff on their site that we've never discussed here or anywhere else.

Similar Threads

  1. Focus Focus Focus
    By Gold9472 in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 12:45 AM
  2. FOCUS OR DIE - THIS IS GOOD !
    By Chana3812 in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 02:19 PM
  3. Focus: Gunning For Iran
    By Gold9472 in forum The New News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 08:39 PM
  4. Focus: Crisis In The Pipeline
    By Gold9472 in forum The New News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 11:10 PM
  5. G-7 Leaders Focus On Oil, Debt
    By Gold9472 in forum The New News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 11:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •