Planes were flown into buildings, simple.

Why were planes flown into buildings?

Why did 19 hijackers hate Americans so much that they were willing to travel 1000's of miles, spend years among us, and strike when the time came?

I want you to ask yourselves these questions....

1. Who Benefitted From 9/11?
2. Who Had The Power To Make 9/11 Happen?
3. Are Either Connected?

There are obviously a MULTITUDE of answers for these questions.

HOWEVER....

(Gold9472: Copied from Ruppert's Book...)

One thing that no one can dispute is that the attacks of September 11th, 2001, were a homicide. Of all police investigations, none is more thoroughly and precisely investigated than the taking of a human life as the result of the actions of another. As almost every text for homicide detectives will teach you, the certainty that murders will be thoroughly and fairly investigated according to uniform standards is among the core requirements of human civilization. While these attacks were arguably one of the most serious homicides ever committed, the investigation and "prosecution" of that case by means other than Dick Cheney's "war that will not end in our lifetimes" has never even approached the legal and logical standards governing all such investigations. No real case has ever been made that would pass first muster of even a junior assistant district attorney.

Without such a court process, we are forced to employ analogies and metaphors. But there remains to us the most successful, fundamental strategy for the prosecution of criminal behavior: demonstrating that a suspect did, or did not have the means, motive, and opportunity to commit the crime.

With respect to al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden, that critical litmus test for any murder prosecution - means, motive, and opportunity - has never been fully applied. In a capital case each of these components would require demonstration "beyond a shadow of doubt". Regardless of whom the suspect(s) turns out to be, these are the basic questions every homicide investigator, or 9/11 researcher must seek to answer in the course of the investigation.

End Rubicon

Why hasn't this been done by our Government?

Why all the secrets?

If there is, in fact, a "Cover-up", what are they attempting to "Cover-up"?

Don't you think these are questions that deserve answers?

I MOST CERTAINLY DO.

Somebigguy might disagree with me on this... but I've found that the HOW becomes convincingly clear once you figure out the WHY