Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A question (re:9/11)

Laura Guest

A question (re:9/11)

I was listening to the radio the other day....I think it was Air America...someone had said that a reporter stated originally that there was NO PLANE THAT HIT THE PENTAGON.....the reporter went on to say that " I don't know what the news media is talking about....THERE IS NO PLANE".....!!
    Has anyone else heard this?

simuvac Guest
    No. The "no plane at the Pentagon" stuff is a hoax, it is deliberate disinformation meant to distract from real questions about 9/11.

The quote you are referring to was probably that of CNN reporter Jamie McIntyre, who reported on 9/11, “There’s no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon.”

He meant the plane had crashed into the Pentagon, not near it.

Yackety Yack, don't talk back.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Laura Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Yackety Yack, don't talk back.
    Ok....please explain!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura
    Ok....please explain!
    Take out the papers and the TRASH (no plane at the Pentagon on 9/11), or you don't get no spendin' cash...

Laura Guest
    Take out the papers and the TRASH (no plane at the Pentagon on 9/11), or you don't get no spendin' cash...
    hmmmm...interesting! Don't get me wrong...I am 90% sure that most of the stuff we were told on 9/11 was b.s....what I don't understand is where are those people who supposedly died on that supposed plane? Have they just "disappeared"?

Quote Originally Posted by Laura
    hmmmm...interesting! Don't get me wrong...I am 90% sure that most of the stuff we were told on 9/11 was b.s....what I don't understand is where are those people who supposedly died on that supposed plane? Have they just "disappeared"?
    http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7225

That's an indication, or at least one put forward by the "Authorites" that there were "hijackers" on board 77, and found at the Pentagon. As far as the DNA testing goes, I don't remember off the top of my head where they managed to get the DNA samples. What I think I remember is that only Popular Mechanics was given access to those samples, or something related to them.

The questions you should be asking Laura is how did a hijacked commercial airliner manage to penetrate the most defended airspace in the world, and hit America's military headquarters without any interception, 34 minutes after the second tower was hit by a hijacked commercial airliner, when everyone in the world knew America was "under attack", and what orders was Dick Cheney issuing at the time Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, and who was the young man taking his orders?

'nuff said.

Laura Guest
    http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7225

The questions you should be asking Laura is how did a hijacked commercial airliner manage to penetrate the most defended airspace in the world, and hit America's military headquarters without any interception, 34 minutes after the second tower was hit by a hijacked commercial airliner, when everyone in the world knew America was "under attack", and what orders was Dick Cheney issuing at the time Flight 77 hit the Pentagon?
    Oh, I do! Like I said...I am extremely convinced that our government was much more involved than MOST people realize...but do you remember that reporter lady who was "supposedly" aboard that plane? Her husband was going around crying about her dying, etc, etc...just wondering how that was pulled off....
    That's what I meant when I said if some people just "disappeared"....

Laura... I'm sure she did die, and I'm sure her husband did cry over it. I don't want to tell you that you're asking the wrong questions.