Today... I was driving along the road, and there were people with baskets sitting at the light. They were collecting for something related to cancer. So, I rolled down my window, scrounged for some change, and gave it to them. I noticed in other cars, people would act as if they didn't exist as they passed by their window. People have the mentality that what's theirs is theirs, and let other people take care of it.

There are also people who associate organizations who try to collect money with religion. People have a bias towards churches, and such trying to collect. I'm sure they see us, the "preachers of 9/11 Truth", as just another church trying to collect money.

We may be "preachers", but we certainly DON'T want to be doing this. I wish everyday that this horrible fucked up world didn't exist, but it does. Most people who join the "faith", as it were, do so because they WANT to be apart of that particular religion. I WISH this particular movement didn't exist. I WISH 9/11 never took place. Unfortunately, however, it did.

This site is free for as long as I can keep it that way. That is how important this "movement" is.