Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Activists Get Thrown Out Of Real Time (w/ Bill Maher) Taping

PhilosophyGenius Guest

9/11 Activists Get Thrown Out Of Real Time (w/ Bill Maher) Taping

Video Clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzrUD-5hf1A

Those hecklers are fucking retarded. They should have gotten the "don't taze me bro!" treatment.

elucid Guest

dear 9/11 'truthers' of Fri. night's broadcast

even if there is some validity in your argument, this little "stunt" was detremental to your 'cause'.

IMHO your average 'real time' viewer will think that your group is a bunch of uncivilized assholes.

all you accomplished is you gave Maher (little arrogant prick he may be) an opportunity to condecend your entire group (the comment about auidence comes form latin)

the funniest part to me was that it looked for one minute that your loudmouth representative was going to get his ass kicked by a rich arrogant little jew....oh boy, that wouldn've made my astronomical DirecTv bill that much more worth it.

If any of you 'truthers' know the indiviuals from Fri. night's broadcast, tell them to go home, keep up the great reasearch/investigation they have been doing, and stick to the facts. Just maybe you'll be INVITED onto a televistion show. Perhaps one with more journalistic credibility to the facts that 'real time'.

regards,
    elucid

simuvac Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by elucid
    the funniest part to me was that it looked for one minute that your loudmouth representative was going to get his ass kicked by a rich arrogant little jew....oh boy, that wouldn've made my astronomical DirecTv bill that much more worth it.
    First, Bill Maher isn't Jewish.

Second, fuck Bill Maher.

Quote Originally Posted by simuvac
    First, Bill Maher isn't Jewish.

Second, fuck Bill Maher.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...24/lkl.00.html

MAHER: Well, you know, I was raised Catholic, Larry.

KING: Catholic and Jewish, right?

MAHER: Well, I wasn't raised Jewish. My mother is Jewish. But I never even knew I was half-Jewish until I was a teen-ager. I was just so frightened about the Catholics and everything that was going on there in the church -- and I was never, you know, molested or anything. And I'm a little insulted. I guess they never found me attractive. And that's really their loss.

Technically, he is Jewish. You are the religion of your mother.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

simuvac Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    You are the religion of your mother.
    I did not know that... :-)

Maher always says he was raised Catholic, so I left it at that.

Anyhoo, it doesn't matter what religion he identifies with, right?

He's either a douche, or he isn't. I think he is. ;-)

simuvac Guest
    I know I shouldn't get so worked up over what a comedian thinks, but he bothers me on at least two levels:

1) his arrogant refusal to look at the evidence of 9/11

2) his faux bravado of jumping into the audience, as if little Bill Maher was going to start swinging his little fists at audience members -- that's the kind of stupid and misplaced machismo I expect from Fox -- also, it reminded me of major league baseball fights, in which everyone involved looks for someone to hold them back, so they don't have to actually throw a punch, but they can still look tough

Yes. He is a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by simuvac
    I know I shouldn't get so worked up over what a comedian thinks, but he bothers me on at least two levels:

1) his arrogant refusal to look at the evidence of 9/11

2) his faux bravado of jumping into the audience, as if little Bill Maher was going to start swinging his little fists at audience members -- that's the kind of stupid and misplaced machismo I expect from Fox -- also, it reminded me of major league baseball fights, in which everyone involved looks for someone to hold them back, so they don't have to actually throw a punch, but they can still look tough
    Yeah... to me, it came across as "I'm terrified of learning the truth... stay away from my show... please... just get away..."

AuGmENTor Guest
    To me it came across as blind denial...

dMole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Video Clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzrUD-5hf1A

Those hecklers are fucking retarded. They should have gotten the "don't taze me bro!" treatment.
    Have you ever been tazed/stun gunned or hit by a cattle prod or an HEI or Magneto ingition?

I don't even like to joke about that shit, but I consider it cruel and unusual, having been there several times personally. Free speech (even when obnixous and snarky) shouldn't be a crime.

The Florida college kid's "crime" was mentioning S&B 322 and the 2004 Bush/Kerry Bonehead "Selection" IMHO.