Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: With No Evidence, Fox Continues To Ask: Did Al-Qaeda Burn California? - Video Inside

dMole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Jesus was there?
    Jesus is with and loves everybody (even me but Lord how I've disappointed him over the years), 'cept those NeoCons...

AuGmENTor Guest
    Huh. A man of science that believes in Jesus? That's kinda rare. Ever seen the first half hour of Zeigliest? I'm sure I spelled that wrong... But it explains the whole religion thing. While I do believe in God and all of that, I don't subscribe to all of these religions deciding who it's OK to kill, and under what circumstances.

dMole Guest

Agnostic remember?

I might have been joking about Jesus Christ- never met the guy before, so who knows for sure?

According to 'ol Brigham Young, the deepest, darkest pit of Hell is reserved for my kind- eh, so be it. That bunch did reportedly baptize 'ol Adolf for the dead though- that's some creepy shit there.

So I guess I'll be pitifully looking up at Hitler for all eternity (heaven has levels you know, just like our dollar bill). Kinda makes that FEMA camp looka notsa badda...