What is going on here, is this just slander or something worse;

O'REILLY: "Now let me make a prediction here. Driven by crazy websites, the far left in this country is so out-of-control that somebody's going to get hurt. No American has a right to intrude on church services, television programs, or any other private gathering. If authorities don't wise up fast, bad things are going to happen. Wait and see."

Glenn Beck:This is the kind of group that ‘a Timothy McVeigh’ would come from.”

Dave Nalle from "Blog critics": "It's easy to laugh at the conspiracists, but it's a grim truth that someone protesting Bill Maher this week might be the next Timothy MacVeigh or Ted Kasinski a few frustrated and ignored years down the road."

I really don't like this new "9/11 Truth = Terrorism" rhetoric suddenly being spewed by the shills. It started with this individual Dave Nalle from "Blog critics", and I thought that was just some absurd one off garbage. But now it seems to have found its way onto the autocues of Glenn Beck and O'Reilly, with O'Reilly even making "promises" about it. I find this slanderous against the Movement in the least (considering we're a Peace Movement!!) and at most potentially quite disturbing if this actually runs deeper within the criminal apparatus of the system.

As a proposed solution/counter move to this new strategy to implicate us as "terrorists", I think this can't hurt regardless and is long overdue anyway;

"We should really begin a campaign that will require 911 Truth sites and organizations wear a badge of allegiance to absolute non-violent activism." - Comment by Jpass on 911blogger.

^ I agree.

Thoughts?