Thread: No Paranoia Intended, But Could We Be Set-up?

DemBruceLeeStylez! Guest

No Paranoia Intended, But Could We Be Set-up?

What is going on here, is this just slander or something worse;

O'REILLY: "Now let me make a prediction here. Driven by crazy websites, the far left in this country is so out-of-control that somebody's going to get hurt. No American has a right to intrude on church services, television programs, or any other private gathering. If authorities don't wise up fast, bad things are going to happen. Wait and see."

Glenn Beck:This is the kind of group that ‘a Timothy McVeigh’ would come from.”

Dave Nalle from "Blog critics": "It's easy to laugh at the conspiracists, but it's a grim truth that someone protesting Bill Maher this week might be the next Timothy MacVeigh or Ted Kasinski a few frustrated and ignored years down the road."

I really don't like this new "9/11 Truth = Terrorism" rhetoric suddenly being spewed by the shills. It started with this individual Dave Nalle from "Blog critics", and I thought that was just some absurd one off garbage. But now it seems to have found its way onto the autocues of Glenn Beck and O'Reilly, with O'Reilly even making "promises" about it. I find this slanderous against the Movement in the least (considering we're a Peace Movement!!) and at most potentially quite disturbing if this actually runs deeper within the criminal apparatus of the system.

As a proposed solution/counter move to this new strategy to implicate us as "terrorists", I think this can't hurt regardless and is long overdue anyway;

"We should really begin a campaign that will require 911 Truth sites and organizations wear a badge of allegiance to absolute non-violent activism." - Comment by Jpass on 911blogger.

^ I agree.

Thoughts?

DemBruceLeeStylez! Guest
    Also as a side note it's worth mentioning these suspicious comments made on the We Are Change forum by an anonymous individual;

"Words don't work. Force needs to be taken. But yes, force with intelligence, not brute force. A lot of planning needs to go into our revolution. I feel that it needs to start with an assassination, but we need to be able to put up a fight against retaliation, and for that we need a sizeable militia."

"Knowing the police and the way things are run in the country, especially around Washington, peaceful intentions don't always make peaceful situations. If I were to be part of a peaceful march on Washington, I would come armed..."

AuGmENTor Guest
    All to discredit ANYONE not believing the official story who speaks out about it...

DemBruceLeeStylez! Guest
    Could this be a the solution? Personally I think it would be a GREAT concept for the Movement to embrace;

The 9/11 Truth Movement Is Gandhi's Movement! "Satyagraha" 9/11 1906

Gandhi launched his non-violent resistance movement on 9/11 1906. The 9/11 Truth Movement is by extension Gandhi's Movement;

9/11 1906 vs 9/11 2001 A Revelation: Commemoration event of September 11, 1906, the Birth of Satyagraha in light of September 11, 2001
    http://www.swarajpeeth.org/mediaroom...te/05Sep05.php

September 11, 2006 is the fifth anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the U.S. But it is also the 100th anniversary of the beginning of Gandhi’s first non-violent campaign. Mahatma Gandhi launched his first campaign of non-violent direct action in South Africa on September 11, 1906.
    http://hinduism.about.com/od/organis...gandhiwalk.htm