Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mexico, One Of The World's Biggest Oil Producers, Is Running Out

dMole Guest

Agreed

You're probably not as interested in building your own ammonia refrigerators as an 'ol mountain/desert creature like me- you've got lots of pretty streams in NY for that right?

I found one crazy bastard in Australia who was building a gasoline-fired refrigerator for his 6-pack (working on an oil rig where there was plenty petrol and no electricity). He was wishing for a jet-powered fridge, but some guys believe in overkill...

Hydraulic engineering, solar cooking, alcohol fuel and hydrogen production- let's get back to the 1800s technology and do our science/engineering RIGHT this time! (as in keep the greedy corporate/political/media parasites the FUCK out of our science and education system).

AuGmENTor Guest
    No, I am interested in getting a few photovoltaic panles, and a SIMPLE was to seperate water into seperate components. I think just a few 400w panels (ready for shipping at Target apperantly) would be more than enough for my needs. I could livewithout electricity, but if I can have it for a few hours a night, so much the better.

AuGmENTor Guest
    I should add that as far as refridgeration goes: Streams, or an earth cellar. I'm sure you know below three feet the temperature is a pretty uniform 45-48 degrees. Perfect.

dMole Guest

Cellar not so easy...

We've got a little bedrock problem in many of the areas that I frequent, and streams aren't all that easy to find either. Wind and solar make a lot of sense out this way though.

There's a wave generator called the "Duck Diver" designed by a TX artist who refused to sell it to suppressive "development companies". I believe that Denmark leads the world with over 80% wind/wave power generation.

AuGmENTor Guest

dMole Guest
    That's a pretty cool video AuG. I bought that DVD a couple of years ago at an alternate energy conference that was WAY cool. I got Moray B. King to sign a couple of his ZPE books there. I was also harassed by a couple of very-creepy, New-Agey "cult" (and possibly agent?- how much do you know about Hell Ron Hubbard's naval intelligence ties?) types at that conference on 2 consecutive days...

Strangely, Hubbard/various cults tie John "Jack" Whiteside Parsons'/early NASA's, Hal Puthoff's, Russell Targ's, and Stanford Research Institute's work and the above all together somehow in a shadowy, "string-like" manner.

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pa...itiatedRV.html

You might want to read about Konstantin Meyl and John Bedini- it's similar stuff.

Bedini's Page
    http://www.icehouse.net/john34/

Also see the following page:

http://www.intalek.com/Index/Index.htm

That ol' boy is QUITE an interesting fellow- we compared notes a little at the conference. He presented pre- & post-experiment chemical analyses by a professional lab of some carbon HIGH VOLTAGE spark gap electrodes and some other stuff. Somehow, his "carbon" electrodes developed a ~ 1000%-10000% (10-100 times) increase in above-medical-grade, ultra-high-quality stainless steel content in the "carbon", as I recall.

I think he also had a japanese company approach him (unsolicited- hmmm...) about this process.

Also see:

Peter Lindemann, D. Sc.
    http://www.free-energy.ws/

GET HIS BOOK The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity AuG. I think I've recommended it around here before. If for no other reason, the book is worth the price for the picture of E. V. Gray putting a "cold electricity"-lit standard light bulb into a jar of water. Does anyone care to repeat that with standard 60 Hz AC wall power???

Also:

http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet.com/

http://www.rexresearch.com/
    [His $13 dollar CD is WELL worth the price- it will save you that much time downloading his CONSIDERABLE webpage info. Also, he keeps slipping a 9/11T CD in with my repeat orders ] He also has some exremely "rare" papers available for purchase that you won't likely find ANYWHERE else.

"Weird science, why don't people understand? Weird science..."

dMole Guest

dMole Guest
    For the layperson and for posterity, the key here to ZPE/radiant energy collection is in SPLITTING the atmosphere/"positive" from the "earth"/ground connection "negative." Nearly EVERY circuit in the last 120 years has been designed to waste or reject this "solar system" or "aetheric" energy- there's your "conservation of energy" and "dissipative/resistive" "laws." The "circuit" Kirchoff loop concept is actually the problem- one actually designs a dipole (or quadrupole or more) in "free energy" systems. The biggest challenge is in converting the high voltages into lower voltages compatible with our existing electrical devices.

The "splitting" is done with some BIG-ASS capacitors, resonant circuits, and spark gaps for "safety." The spark gap will "arc" and discharge at a certain HIGH VOLTAGE if properly designed, and this will depend upon atmospheric conditions (unless you're working with vacuum tubes and systems). This is the "safety" valve in the circuit, and the system will still hold a HIGH VOLTAGE charge after "discharging" at the spark gap setting, unless your "free energy" load consumes this capacitor charge.

WARNING: THIS WORK INVOLVES HIGH VOLTAGES AND SHOULD NEVER BE ATTEMPTED BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND HIGH VOLTAGE SAFETY!!!! IT COULD EASILY KILL A PERSON OR PERSONS!!!!

That said, a glass "beer bottle"/salt water capacitor will hold HELLA electrical charge, and ANY functional capacitor is capable of "simultaneous" atmospheric charging- you've been warned- capacitor safety 101.

Also see "ground radio"- antennas are a pretty wasteful, stupid idea, truth be known. This was fairly common knowledge in early radio days and is known in Central America, but we're "smarter" here in the modern U.S....

http://www.icehouse.net/john34/groundradio.html

http://borderlands.com/newstuff/rese...round-myst.htm

You may also want to look into geothermal passive solar heat-pump systems- they (and your modern refrigerator) are usually 300% or more "over-unity" systems.

Every hour, our Sun radiates much more energy to the Earth than was released in the largest hydrogen bomb blast known. The earth, oceans, lakes, ponds, etc. store this "solar" energy, even in wintertime and northern climates. Temperature difference is all that is needed to operate a Stirling Engine (which was "obsoleted" by James Watt's fuel-burning steam engine during the "Industrial Revolution".) We are still paying the consequences of that fuel-based decision today.

Properly designed radiant ZPE systems also work at nighttime, as this is a "universal" not a "solar" radiation. Of course, there are many "debunkers" that will say ZPE is all "pseudo-science" or "junk science" and they likely either don't understand it or are actively "shilling" against it for whichever agenda they are serving...

If ZPE is all "bunk," why are high-voltage capacitors stored in a shorted condition for "safety?" You can't get electricity from "nowhere" can you??? I think most were told back in junior high general science class (up through university and graduate physics if anyone is counting) that you can't use "static" electricity (or lightening either). Is anyone willing to bet their life on it and grab UNSHORTED high voltage capacitors at random???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practical_capacitors

"This is also why, for safety, high voltage capacitors are stored with their terminals short circuited."

AuGmENTor Guest
    Well sir, I don't know about all of that, but I found it interesting that air even at -5f still contains heat that the laws of convection dictate will trade it's heat for cool. And the very AIR contains enough heat to be utilized for power generation. Good stuff. I want to know how to MAKE one of those damn things. There were actually a few. I will get myself and everyone I know off of the power grid if I can reliably generate power enough to supply a home. I think that these things are at the edge of taking off. I don't want to make someone ELSE rich getting me and mine off the grid. Got a page with a materials list and detailed instructions?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Oh, and no, I know nothing about ElRon other than he is a kook who wrote a book called Battlefield Earth I really enjoyed until I found out that was pretty much his religion with all that Xenu shit.