Thread: We Are Change NYC Confronts Norman Podhoretz!! This is BEAUTIFUL!

DemBruceLeeStylez! Guest

We Are Change NYC Confronts Norman Podhoretz!! This is BEAUTIFUL!

This is how it's done, fantastic!! Great action, great questions, great organisation, great editing (big thanks to Mike Swenson!) and a great example for all future actions!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3MBzLTjVMhY

http://www.wearechange.org We Are Change New York City confronted Neocon Norman Podhoretz back on October 11th, 2007 at a Barnes and Noble in Manhattan! Listen to the sheer arrogance, disrespect, and pure evil being spewed from his mouth! Ask Questions! Demand Answers! Never back down!!

AuGmENTor Guest
    "I have no stomach for this type of anchient history." WHAT? What they were asking him happened what, 8 years ago?

simuvac Guest
    The 9/11 question was clumsily handled, but bringing up his "Negro problem" was a nice touch.

Burn in hell, Podhoretz.

werther Guest
    "I have no stomach for this type of anchient history." WHAT? What they were asking him happened what, 8 years ago?
    I believe they were talking about, -at that point, the overthrow of Mosadeq in 1953 Iran. Which does not make his reply an less absurd. It is the same 'answer' Bill O'Rielly gave to Ron Paul when he was on his show.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Oh... I thought they were talking about Yugoslavia and Slobodan Milosevic or however that's spelled.

dMole Guest

Spelling correction

Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Oh... I thought they were talking about Yugoslavia and Slobodan Milosevic or however that's spelled.
    I think it's spelled Megalomaniacal Genocidal Fascist Douchebag (just like Dubya and Cheney), but I used to work with a guy whose Bosnian wife was raped and battered repeatedly by his thugs. My friend told me that her PTSD was getting to the point where she didn't wake up screaming in a cold sweat about 2 years ago...

This guy makes me sick.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    This guy makes me sick.
    X2