Thread: V For Visibility 7 Facts About 9/11 Cards Now Available

V For Visibility 7 Facts About 9/11 Cards Now Available

V For Visibility 7 Facts About 9/11 Cards Now Available

Front

Back

Michael Wolsey
    10/3/2007

I am very happy to announce that visibility911.com has produced another resource to add to the body of 9-11 related cards which are now available. Our new V for Visibility - 7 Facts About 9-11 Cards are now available and will be sent out as a gift to those who choose to support Visibility 9-11 through donations to the program. Please consider making a donation to keep this program and website going. Then use these fantastic cards to spread the word about 9-11 and our growing source of solid information about the September 11th attacks here at visibility911.com.

Special thanks goes out to Twerp , webmaster and graphic art team for visibility911.com.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Facts 2-6 are mine.

werther Guest
    Cool. I listened to the latest podcast by Wolsey this morning. It had to do with the voting machines. It was another good show.

-just a slight criticism:

Fact NO 5. Only 30% of the questions.......

I can't remember which family member said that, but it was in Press for Truth. It seemed to me that she just pulled that number out of thin air.
    Do we have a list of the questions they asked? Maybe it was indeed 30%, maybe I am being too anal about this, perhaps putting part of that sentence in quotes and a footnote at the bottom designating who said it and what relevance she has to the committee would be better, man I can write a run-on sentence pretty well.

I do agree that I should have quoted Lorie from the movie as I did Patty, but I wanted people to read that report.

werther Guest
    ahhh. ok. I see what you mean.

simuvac Guest
    Seems like facts 2 and 6 are similar in nature. Maybe combine them and add another new one?

Also, I would make the wording stronger on fact 4. NORAD generals perjured themselves before the 9/11 Commission.

You could add to #2 (or change it) that even Kean and Hamilton say in their book that the White House (and the Republican House) was the "chief obstacle" before the Commission. I realize it is important to involve the family members, but it seems (to me, anyway) like it's a more stinging indictment to cite the heads of the Commission damning White House interference. This might also avoid some redundancy in #5 (re: #2). That said, however, the point in #2 is a valid and important one.

To emphasize the fact of a White House coverup, I would be tempted to include something about Zelikow and the compromised commissioners.

Great work, though. I might get me some.

I wanted to cite how a self described expert at creating "public myths", and a Bush Administration official, was put in charge of the 9/11 Commission... however, we only had room for 7 facts.

With regard to NORAD, I didn't want creative license... I wanted to quote the fact.