Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Is? Archives

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by puffin3
    I'm asking again WHERE are these people? Why haven't they come forward and agreed to be interviewed on camera. I just can't believe all these people are being threatened or paid off by the government. As far as "facts" are concerned IF they are facts it should be no problem PROVING them should it. I have an open mind but it is still a mind. What about the Popular Mechanics article?
    I new to the possibility that 9/11 was a put-up job but I'm not going to believe 'his friend was there and he told my sister who told me' arguements. From what I read on this forum that seems to be the main source of 'the truth'. That doesn't cut it for me.
    The PM article was taken apart right in this forum. You strike me as a dick, sir. You post in the wrong thread about a topic NO ONE here was debating in the first place. Straighten it out, or I'll make good on Jons threat.

dMole Guest
    From my observations, AuG strikes me as the kind of gent who certainly isn't lacking in the "oysters" department either...

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dMole
    From my observations, AuG strikes me as the kind of gent who certainly isn't lacking in the "oysters" department either...
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by puffin3
    I'm asking again WHERE are these people? Why haven't they come forward and agreed to be interviewed on camera. I just can't believe all these people are being threatened or paid off by the government. As far as "facts" are concerned IF they are facts it should be no problem PROVING them should it. I have an open mind but it is still a mind. What about the Popular Mechanics article?
    I new to the possibility that 9/11 was a put-up job but I'm not going to believe 'his friend was there and he told my sister who told me' arguements. From what I read on this forum that seems to be the main source of 'the truth'. That doesn't cut it for me.
    Where is who? Name someone.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    He wants to know where the passengers on the PLANES went Jon. You know, that and controlled demolition, the only things this movement is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    He wants to know where the passengers on the PLANES went Jon. You know, that and controlled demolition, the only things this movement is all about.
    Ok. I guess he doesn't know that I'm someone that thinks Flight 77 did hit the Pentagon, and am not 100% convinced that Controlled Demolition took place at the towers or building 7.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    and am not 100% convinced that Controlled Demolition took place at the towers or building 7.
    Well, about THAT I AM convinced, but it certainly isn't the big guns I drag out when arguing 911.

Do you know what makes me distrust the idea of Controlled Demolition the most? The fact that it's the #1 thing the media, and the "debunkers" use against us. I don't understand the science, nor do I understand what should have happened to those buildings. I like Dr. Jones, Willie Rodriguez, and Kevin Ryan. However, liking someone, and understanding what they're saying and being able to comment on it, is two entirely different things. I think they are legitimate which is why I continue to post their information, but I don't KNOW that they are legitimate, and guess what... I'm not exactly a trusting person to begin with (hence the reason I'm here). The question that goes through my head again and again is, "If Controlled Demolition actually did take place at the WTC, would the controlled media mention it, and use it against us as often as they have?" Yes, I know the bigger the lie... blah blah blah...

There are reasons to think it might have been Controlled Demolition without referencing the "science." The offices within WTC7 for instance. Some "shady" organizations in there. It looks like a Controlled Demolition. I won't deny that. The fact that NIST has yet to release a report on Building 7. There are other reasons... but you get the gist.

AuGmENTor Guest
    It's win win for them. Even if it WAS CD, no one would believe it for the reasons stated ad nausium. AND the controlled media COULD use it as they have as our plattform of insanity. I wont argue with you, as you make a good point.