Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden's 9/11/07 Message

orAntilogic Guest

Bin Laden's 9/11/07 Message

Here's the transcript of UBL's newest.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Boy, he certainly is familiar with out terms like "neoconservative" and such.
    Still reading.....
    Ok, who the hell wrote this, REALLY?

Eckolaker Guest
    Seriously, who the fuck wrote this shit?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Well, he lost me at the end where he thinks we should all convert to Islam. If I have to do life in prison MAYBE. Jesus PWNS you bitches!

I saw a frame from the video. Bin Laden's beard is now black. I'm not going to get into whether or not it's fake, whether or not he's dead, etc... but I have to wonder. Why is a "radical islamofascist" vain in regards to the color of his beard? I wouldn't think that would be a priority for him.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I saw a frame from the video. Bin Laden's beard is now black. I'm not going to get into whether or not it's fake, whether or not he's dead, etc... but I have to wonder. Why is a "radical islamofascist" vain in regards to the color of his beard? I wouldn't think that would be a priority for him.
    Pffff. So why didn't oyu post this frame? Don't go all pentagony on us.

AuGmENTor Guest
    OK, upon reread, I can't help but wonder the following: If elements OTHER than Bin Laden wrote this, wouldn't they be more likely to spin him as a "radical?" From what I read, despite him evangelizing for Muslim, a message of peace was at the root. Basically, get the fuck out of the mid east, which I for one agree with 100%. When they bring it to my door, I will be the first one to shoot any "radical muslims" or whoever right in the face. Until then, whatthe hell do I care what they do over there? I'm sure there's lots he's not saying. What of all the talk I have heard about barber shops being closed for giving non-islamic haircuts? And women being stoned in he street? Or dide he gloss that part over with Islam "protecting from evils?" And "Moral values?" Are those the cover phrases used to depict we'll throw rocks at you?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Maybe he has reconstructive surgery every year or so so know one knows what he looks like? I don't know. I thought in other pics I saw he had a much more delicate nose... That said, I agree with you when you say it doesn't need to be gotten into too much as to whether or not it is, or if it's fake. But i bet we DO get into it just the same.

This was snagged from the Associated Press, and I blew it up a bit.

This two picture combination shows on the left, Osama bin Laden in an image made from an undated video broadcast on Friday, Oct. 29, 2004 by the Arab television station Al-Jazeera. On the right, bin Laden is shown in an image taken from a banner advertisement featured on an Islamic militant Web site where al-Qaida's media arm, Al-Sahab, frequently posts messages on Thursday Sept. 6, 2007. In the image posted Thursday, bin Laden's beard appears to have been dyed, a popular practice among Arab leaders, said Rita Katz, director of the SITE Institute, a Washington-based group that monitors terror messages. (AP Photo)