If this is in the wrong section, my apologies to the staff.

Hi all. Had some diffucluty joining but glad to be here. I've been interested in the "alternative" theories concerning 9/11 for about 2 years now but have not until recently done real research on it. A few days ago I got around to watching the documentary 911: Ripple Effect. Could somebody clear up a few things for me?

1)Most believe Flight 175 was switched with a different plane. So what became of the passengers? I can't recall if this was discussed in the documentary, but I do remember hearing some believe that Flight 93 never crashed, so what happened to Todd Beamer and the other passengers there?

2)Did Bin Laden and his people have ANYTHING to do with the attacks or no?

3)In Fahrenheit 9/11, it's said many family members of the victims of the attacks don't accept the official 9/11 report. While I don't doubt that, does anybody have any unbiased sources to back up that claim?

4)Do you have advice on how to show closed minded people the light so to speak? Such as people who are shown documentaries like Ripple Effect and dismiss the whole thing as "actors" or "propaganda"?

5)Finally, I know very little about what actually happened compared to the more active members here. As I've said, I've just started researching the contradictions from the official 9/11 report. I'll most likely be a lurker for a while since I don't have much of an educated opinion about 9/11. But I'd like to know, what IS the point of anybody protesting in front of the White House for "truth"? What IS the point of trying to get the government to be honest about ANYTHING? Remember, they're the GOVERNMENT, if they don't want to be honest, they don't have to. Are there any members that actually believe that one day they'll admit they had something to do with 9/11, let alone any other cover-up?