Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mystery Trader Places $1B Worth Of Put Options Suggesting New 9/11 Style Catastrophe

krsjuan87 Guest
    yea ....one of my main concerns is the money i have invested for my mother in mutual funds....i keep thinking i should pull it out and transfer it to some other form of currancy

AuGmENTor Guest
    Well, I wouldn't sweat it too much man. It's not like you're gonna be the ONLY ONE to say, "WHEW, disaster averted! Got Moms monry out just in time!" EVERYONE, cept for the ones who know about it and are so far above us so as to be invisible. My thinking is that money will be totally worthless. Kinda like the civil war when if you took a confederate dollar into the store to buy bread, they laid it on the bread and cut a piece that big out. I feel a bad moon rising...

simuvac Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    I am always amazed they have managed to hold it all together as long as they have..
    Agreed. Like, remember the $2.3 trillion that went "missing" from the Pentagon? Shouldn't a large number like that mean something? Isn't that like 1/5 the national debt? And yet life goes on, it doesn't seem to matter.

I realize economics is a scam, but shouldn't there be some kind of internal order to the scam? Like, even though it's a big consensus trance, there should be consequences for major disruptions. Instead, they just seem to print more money and call it a day. I don't get it.

But I think most people are thinking the same thing at this point: How much longer can this charade continue...?

krsjuan87 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Well, I wouldn't sweat it too much man. It's not like you're gonna be the ONLY ONE to say, "WHEW, disaster averted! Got Moms monry out just in time!" EVERYONE, cept for the ones who know about it and are so far above us so as to be invisible. My thinking is that money will be totally worthless. Kinda like the civil war when if you took a confederate dollar into the store to buy bread, they laid it on the bread and cut a piece that big out. I feel a bad moon rising...
    yea i know this ....one has to realize that when the dollar drops out that at some point (prob not to long afterwords) a new monitary system will develop. it would be nice to know how to move the funds i have around to protect them and still have something so my mother wouldnt have to work till she dies ya know.....

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by krsjuan87
    yea i know this ....one has to realize that when the dollar drops out that at some point (prob not to long afterwords) a new monitary system will develop. it would be nice to know how to move the funds i have around to protect them and still have something so my mother wouldnt have to work till she dies ya know.....
    I would be guessing, so I guess that's what I'll do: I can't imagine what a new standard of trade would be. It certainly wont be gold anymore, as I think all of that shit mysteriously disappeared. (Well, a good chunk of it anyway.) If ya ask me, what the fuck is gold good for anyway? I think initially some bastardized barter system will arise. That is of course if we were left to our own devices, which, let's face it. prolly aint happening. Stock up on Tuna, shotgun shells, and bottled water.

krsjuan87 Guest
    has anything else come of these put options?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Not that I am aware of. I don't know what the time-line of one of these options is for that matter. I am a bizzaro wealth of information about all things financial. The only thig I know for sure is that I am broke, and will prolly still be broke tomorrow.

krsjuan87 Guest
    they were suppose to expire on the 21st so i guess we will see