Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: History Channel Is Airing 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Show Right Now

beltman713 Guest
    I watched about 1 hour and 10 minutes of this, then I said "Fuck it" and went to bed. It was such a such a total bullshit hit piece.

Conspiracy Theory:
    Expert:

werther Guest
    I will add that I am frankly disgusted with the regulars of this BB for not bothering to watch this and help us make fun of it...
    If I had a tv (cable) I might have considered watching it.

Chana3812 Guest
    Conspiracy Theory:
    Expert:
    Yeah - that part really burned me up too.

How about Dorky Dickhead saying "Well, Hani Hanjour was a CERTIFIED pilot"

Their experts were LAME.

Dylan Avery looked very good, very sincere, intelligent, believable.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by werther
    If I had a tv (cable) I might have considered watching it.
    Werther= my new hero.

78naujsrk Guest
    i don't have cable either so i guess thats my exuse...was it a completely negative thing?

AuGmENTor Guest
    If you look, Chana put a positive spin on it, wich I guess is the right way to look at it. But for the most part it seemed to me as if we were all labled conspiracy believers, while the "experts" were all made out to be the "normal" ones. It was all about controlled demolition, whether or not a missle hit the Pentagon. You know, all the things that really don't matter. There is so much other evidence that could have been covered that wasn't. If I knew nothing about the movement, I wouldn't think anything but that we wer a bunch of conspiracy believers. But that is just me being negative I guess.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 78naujsrk
    i don't have cable either so i guess thats my exuse...was it a completely negative thing?
    Another hero of mine. But do tell. How do you guys access the net without cable?

werther Guest
    .....? perhaps cable-high-speed internet service is different in your part of town. Where I am at cable high speed and cable tv do not have to be bought as a package deal. Right now I do not have a tv at all, for about a year I had one, but I lived in the sticks so without cable I couldn't even get local stations( which was fine with me). In total I suppose it has been maybe ten years since I have had cable? ....I think. My girlfriend had cable for awhile and when I would stay at her house I would find myself in a vegatative state in front of the damned tv too many times.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Yeah, I could do that I suppose. At the risk of another revolution in my household. Never thought about it in terms of JUST internet.

Uber Commandante Guest
    I'll add to the chorus of people with no cable. We have a very small tv in our house, with only rabbit ears (well...make that EAR, as of last month). Frankly, now that we don't watch tv pretty much at all anymore, I wonder were I would even find the time.

Also, our three year old has grown up with tv/movies only being a very occasionl thing, so she doesn't even ask to watch. When she does watch TV (at her cousin's house), she is always the first one to be bored and want to go outside. My wife and I see this as a sucess, but of course my daughter will probably resent us anyway!