CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN, FORMER REPUBLICAN

KARL W.B. SCHWARZ ANNOUNCING BID FOR 2008 U.S. PRESIDENCY
    Calls for a return to our Constitution, rule of law, and Bill of Rights
    Austin, Texas

WHAT: Press conference to announce Presidential bid

WHEN: Monday, May 2nd, 2005, 11 a.m.

WHERE: Republic Broadcast Network

1015 South Mays, Round Rock, Texas

At 11 a.m. this morning, well known national author, 9-11 investigator and nanotechnology executive Karl W. B. Schwarz will announce his bid for office of President of the United States for election year 2008.

Schwarz authored the recently published book, "One Way Ticket to Crawford, Texas", which details example after example of lies and deceit perpetrated on the American people by the Bush-Cheney administration He will run as a candidate for the American Independent Party. Based on the disappointing performance, soaring deficits and the extreme right-wing agenda set forth by the Bush team, Americans are ready for true change. Bush's dropping approval ratings evidence growing unrest within his own party. A groundswell of political organizing from both sides of the aisle is underway to form and certify this party in all 50 states in time to address the 2006 and 2008 elections on a national and state level.

The American Independents will be a well-organized party representing the principles of the U.S. Constitution and our Bill of Rights. Its goal is to restore true ethics, integrity and fiscal discipline to our government. Other candidates are being sought to contest all U.S. House seats and those U.S. Senators up for re-election in 2006 and 2008. The American Independent Party also intends to run candidates for the gubernatorial elections for 2006 and 2008 as part of a redefining of the political debate in the United States.

A brief description of the Political Action Plan for America will be presented. "I want to wake up the American people to the truth that neither of the major political parties represents anyone but the corporate elite," states Schwarz. Blasting the protection by the current administration of corporate executives of companies such as Global Crossing and Enron, Schwarz notes: "No one is above the law. Not even members of the current administration!"

Schwarz noted three goals for the country to be highlighted during his campaign: to create energy independence; to drastically change our foreign policy and regain the respect of the world community for our fine nation; and to immediately stop the abuse being perpetrated on our military and our veterans by the current administration. A plan for restoring our weakened nation to its former greatness will be discussed.

Mr. Schwarz will be a guest on www.rbnlive.com from 4-6pm CDT Monday, May 2, 2005 following the press conference. (90.1, 100.1, and 96.3 FM in Austin/Round Rock area.) Additionally, Mr. Schwarz will be a featured guest on www.retakingamerica.com on May 4 and May 5 from 2-3pm CDT.

The press conference is being covered by the Crawford, Texas Lone Star Iconoclast. There will be a question and answer period following the brief remarks from Mr. Schwarz
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

pcteaser Guest

The American Independents will be a well-organized party representing the principles of the U.S. Constitution and our Bill of Rights. Its goal is to restore true ethics, integrity and fiscal discipline to our government. Other candidates are being sought to contest all U.S. House seats and those U.S. Senators up for re-election in 2006 and 2008. The American Independent Party also intends to run candidates for the gubernatorial elections for 2006 and 2008 as part of a redefining of the political debate in the United States.

A brief description of the Political Action Plan for America will be presented. "I want to wake up the American people to the truth that neither of the major political parties represents anyone but the corporate elite," states Schwarz. Blasting the protection by the current administration of corporate executives of companies such as Global Crossing and Enron, Schwarz notes: "No one is above the law. Not even members of the current administration!"

Schwarz noted three goals for the country to be highlighted during his campaign: to create energy independence; to drastically change our foreign policy and regain the respect of the world community for our fine nation; and to immediately stop the abuse being perpetrated on our military and our veterans by the current administration. A plan for restoring our weakened nation to its former greatness will be discussed.

I like the sound of this.

I'll fill a seat in the Congress.

somebigguy Guest
    Where's the 9/11 news?????

I like the sound of this, but its three years away and there is no guarantee he'll get in. Remember Ross Perot???

We need change now.

EmceeSoze Guest
    Go Schwarz, go Schwarz!!

How soon will he be given the WINGNUT/WACKO tag by the almighty establishment?

Good luck Karl - get on the TV and rip shit up man!!

I don't know Karl... I don't know what he stands for, etc... I would have to do some serious research into him before I would back him as a candidate. However, I do see this as an opportunity to tell people the truth. If that's what he plans to do, then good for him!

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I don't know Karl... I don't know what he stands for, etc... I would have to do some serious research into him before I would back him as a candidate. However, I do see this as an opportunity to tell people the truth. If that's what he plans to do, then good for him!
    Well, seeing as he can accept the truth and is willing to do something about it, I'm very optimistic!!!!

dz Guest
    the green party has discussed taking up 9/11 related activism.. but i havent heard anything from them lately..

if you live in vermont you can vote for craig hill for the senate in 2006.. he wrote 'treason, inc.' which isnt highly distributed, but is a decent 9/11 video.. here is his site:
    http://www.hillsenatenow.org/

as for schwarz, i have a close contact with his web developer and will have a copy of his tv interview mailed to me.. if its worth watching i will host it.. we will wait and see.