Thread: Michael Ruppert Update

PhilosophyGenius Guest

Michael Ruppert Update

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ruppert

wiki says Ruppert left the US perminently because of all the harassment.

This was on his website:

http://copvcia.com/free/ww3/081606_burning_bridge.shtml

THE END OF HISTORY

In 2001 a high school classmate who had served in the US Army and worked for the National Security Agency, led FTW into a financial trap promising a major investment to re-publish suppressed books documenting US government corruption. After FTW had invested thousands of dollars in layout and committed to spending more for printing, the investor disappeared leaving us with a huge loss.

In 2001 and 2002 a series of previously-unknown computer viruses completely destroyed our office computers.

In 2003 an outside storage area of the building where our offices were, was burglarized.

In late 2003 our then General Manager, Michael Leon, suddenly abandoned his job and fled to New Zealand. That nearly put us out of business. We have since learned that he was, at minimum, a key material witness in a huge federal Ponzi scheme prosecution, US v. Osaki. (I had absolutely no connection to the case). In 2005 information surfaced in federal court that he had provided the FBI with information, and I have –- based on other information –- concluded that he was an active FBI informant while working for FTW.

Throughout 2004 and 2005 a series of successive employees (one of whom was a retired FBI agent presenting herself as a victimized whistleblower) engaged in ruthless sabotage which came closer to sinking us than anything ever had. Other links to the FBI were well-documented. FTW struggled for survival, and I successfully fought back, ultimately winning a case in Small Claims Court wherein I proved deliberate sabotage and won a small judgment. That nine-month effort ended just two months before we moved to Oregon.

Then came the events I just described in Ashland. To the end of my days I will never forget the indescribable beauty of the Rogue Valley in the brief time I was allowed to live there. I will always remember the wonderful, spiritual and courageous friends who came to our aid in time of need and who still remain close friends and supporters of FTW.

But at 55, as I looked at the smashed computers and realized that I had humiliated the government one too many times, I understood two things. I was too old to go on fighting these increasingly ugly and dangerous battles. And there was nothing left in the United States worth fighting for. The next battle would surely mean death for me. Additionally, according to their own figures, and after an independent review by a Los Angeles area law firm specializing in royalty rights, Rubicon’s publisher, New Society, appears to have defrauded me out of between $38,000 and $58,000 dollars of royalties.

I made my decision on July 1st. It really wasn’t difficult.

Damn, that's sad. And he looks a lot differnt in those pics.

simuvac Guest
    Is this thread really from today? Just wondering, because we've known for several months that Ruppert did go to Venezuela, but returned after a short time because of poor health. He stopped in Toronto for a brief hospital stay, then went to New York (I think). That's the last I heard of his not-so-permanent exile, and that was several months ago. I hope he's okay. His work was extremely valuable to 9/11 Truth.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I was wondering what was up so I looked him up on wiki and just found out that he moved out of the country. Old news.

AuGmENTor Guest
    What's up with all the big time truthers getting the big C? Aaron Russo AND Michael Ruppert? What are the odds? And what a run of bad luck for FTW. Seems like anawful lot of coincidence.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Well that article showed he "bad luck" for FTW wasn't bad luck but too much sabbatoge and that helped put them out of buisness.

Not sure who Russo is, but if you're refring to the guy who went nuts or something, then yeah, that was odd.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Well that article showed he "bad luck" for FTW wasn't bad luck but too much sabbatoge and that helped put them out of buisness.

Not sure who Russo is, but if you're refring to the guy who went nuts or something, then yeah, that was odd.
    Aaron Russo is the guy who did America: From Freedom to fascism... His voice kinda sounds like the ardvark in the old cartoons. That documentary is a MUST SEE.

Chana3812 Guest
    what happened to Russo?? tell me - tell me

AuGmENTor Guest
    You can got to restore the republic and I'm sure get updated. Last I heard, he was out of journalism due to cancer. He was in Canada for a time, but may be back now as his websites are back up. It was kinda chilling to read his statement when he pulled the plug on everything. But that was a few months ago. When I enquired I was told he was in partial remission, and back in the ring. I haven't checked the status recently.

Mike, to my knowledge, is staying with Jenna Orkin, and is happy. He received a lot of praise, a lot of harassment, and had a huge ego (even larger than mine... ha ha). He was influential for a lot of people including myself. Paul Thompson as well. He taught me that using people's words against them is an EXTREMELY powerful weapon in our arsenal. He also taught me that "reputable sources" are extremely valuable as well. Reputable sources is in quotes because that essentially means "mainstream media", and Government documentation. No, I do NOT consider the "mainstream media" reputable, however, I do recognize the fact that people are more receptive to it.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG