Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Twin Tower Deception and Demolition Video

Christophera Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Deviation
    I believe that a copy of the PBS program you're seeking was recently (in June) for sale on Craigslist in Hartford. The link is dead now, but it gave me the idea that Craigslist may be a good way to find it. I found the link simply by googling the title of the documentary. Perhaps if you did this every day, you'd find a copy.

Also, I've not been able to find anything on building codes that would allow or require explosives to be built into a skyscraper. If you could show that this has been done before in other buildings, it would make your thesis much more believable. Most of the resistance I see to your theory is that people just can't believe that the codes would allow people to work in a building riddled with C-4.

Good luck and keep up the good work.
    SD
    Generally I've learned that the Port Authority (PA) was able to reject NYC city and state building codes as controlling their construction. Of course, to rightfully do this they would have to have good reasoning, and I think in the cases where it was not a "secret" they did have good reasoning. I do believe that there was reasoning put forth which was supposed to have originated with the PA in the 1990 documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers", for the secrecy which the video producers encountered, or countered with multiple FOIA requests, some not honored,

If any allowances for explosives are to be found it will probably relate to fasteners. Explosive bolts such as are found in the space program are the most common.

Christophera Guest
    I'm giving this a bump because there still is no other feasible explanation for these profound factors at the WTC on 9-11 that the towers having concrete core as and being built to demolish.

free fall
    total pulverization
    superfine, heated particulate
    smooth, square cut column ends x the 1,000's
    heavy steel assemblies heaved hundreds of feet