Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Twin Tower Deception and Demolition Video

Christophera Guest

Twin Tower Deception and Demolition Video

I produced a video about what I learned about the Twin towers from the documentary titled "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers", a PBS documentary 2 hours in length that had great detail about the design and construction of WTC1. It has been uploaded it in 2 parts to google.

It's up to the people to recognize the truth which originates with images of raw evidence from 9-11 and begin to loudly reject the garbage that is being pandered.

Twin Tower Deception and Demolition I

Twin Tower Deception and Demolition II

See my site for more,

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11scenario.html

AuGmENTor Guest
    Great audio... So clear.

Christophera Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Great audio... So clear.
    .divx compression seems one of the better, and you can select what size you want it to be. I figured that just under 10 minutes would not exceed 100mb but it was 106mb, so selecting 100 made a 99.9 mb file and I can't tell that it lost anything significant.

Just a threashold of documentation of the concrete core and how it provides a feasible way to explain things feasibly that apparently are so inexplicable that now nukes and space beams are being considered.

The only thing people have a hard time with is the secrecy of the built to demolish scenario. Like they don't want to know how secrecy works so it's better not to consider its involvement to that depth.

MrDark71 Guest
    I'm no pyrotechnical scholar ......but isn't it a touch risky to build a large skyscraper with explosives pre installed and allow it to sit for 25+ years? .....I understand the theory ....but I doubt the feasibility of it. It's just as easy to shut down sections of the building every now and then and install what ever is needed. It explains the power downs ....the relatively recent computer security electronics rewiring inder taken by Securacom a few years before ....and the random dust that would form over night in some offices that has been not only documented but video taped by one office. Great video .....but I just don't see how a structure that large and public can be constructed with explosives installed and nobody notice or accidentally weld a shaped charge whilst fixing that annoying loose handrail.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Good point Dark. I too understand the concept, and feel about the same as you do about it. It COULD work however, as plastic explosive is detonated by and electrical current, and not shock or vibration. The COULD have just waited and shoved in the detonators when they were ready. I have know Idea what the shelf life of C4 is though... And that wouldn't explain merrily melting steel pouring out of windows either.

MrDark71 Guest
    Yes....but I was thinking more on the lines of Ralph the janitor accidentally installing that new wallmount cappuchino maker into an explosive somehow ...and the next day Phil from logistics "expresso's" the top 12 floors during the milkfrap process. Way too risky ...I can see from 93 on having anough time and access to accomplish it...not from inception.

Christophera Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDark71
    I'm no pyrotechnical scholar ......but isn't it a touch risky to build a large skyscraper with explosives pre installed and allow it to sit for 25+ years? .....I understand the theory ....but I doubt the feasibility of it. It's just as easy to shut down sections of the building every now and then and install what ever is needed. It explains the power downs ....the relatively recent computer security electronics rewiring inder taken by Securacom a few years before ....and the random dust that would form over night in some offices that has been not only documented but video taped by one office. Great video .....but I just don't see how a structure that large and public can be constructed with explosives installed and nobody notice or accidentally weld a shaped charge whilst fixing that annoying loose handrail.
    The key to the uniformity and fine breakage seen here is placement and distribution. Such placement and distribution are actully not practical in a contracted controlled demolition, they might not even be possible. C4 is very safe, if terrorists are not trying to blow it up with high explosives. I actually have no problem with it in a building that is not a target for such.

The powerdown and securacom aspect/ links had their purpose but it was the detonation systems rather than the explosives themselves.

Americans are religiously disabled from understanding what is possible with the unconscious mind. Unconscious is better than secret. And there were leaks, they were just insignificant after 33 years.

The C4 was in very descrete places and security controlled the work around them absolutely. This was a significant part of the 1990 documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers".

Christophera Guest
    Good point Dark. I too understand the concept, and feel about the same as you do about it. It COULD work however, as plastic explosive is detonated by and electrical current, and not shock or vibration. They COULD have just waited and shoved in the detonators when they were ready. I have know Idea what the shelf life of C4 is though... And that wouldn't explain merrily melting steel pouring out of windows either.
    All high explosives are detonated by pressure. Speed equals pressure and electricity has the speed to do it although it is difficult to get the arc from a spark contained with high explosive enough to exert the pressue on the explosive. That is what initates a blasting cap which is filled with a very sensitive high explosive in a small tight area to facilitate the chain reaction.

The powerdown provided the time to set detonators in the floors and perhaps the upper core area. The security phone schematics from securacom facilitated designing a system using digital counters with the appropriate delays and the effect seen.

I too feel some thermite was used above ground level as a distraction at the very least but it appears by the molten metal pouring out of WTC I think it was that perimeter box columns may have been cut to facilitate WTC falling east as it did. Most of the thermite was in the basement however. Tons of it to severe the huge interior box columns which not even explosives could cut effectively.

The 1993 bombing provided and excuse for a remodel and the installation of that.

Christophera Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDark71
    Yes....but I was thinking more on the lines of Ralph the janitor accidentally installing that new wallmount cappuchino maker into an explosive somehow ...and the next day Phil from logistics "expresso's" the top 12 floors during the milkfrap process. Way too risky ...I can see from 93 on having anough time and access to accomplish it...not from inception.
    Did you see my thread with the sinker drill about 8 months back?

Drilling the concrete is a MAJOR job, VERy noisy and dusty and it would be reported in the news and would take over a year of drilling to get the placement and distribution need for the effect seen.

If the building were closed and demo crews worked on it for 2 years installing charges, I doubt what was seen could have been created. The uniformity was ASTOUNDING!

Christophera Guest
    Good point Dark I have know Idea what the shelf life of C4 is though.
    Former Marine Drew Raines III has stated to Dr. Ron Larsen Ph.D that encapsulation in concrete will preserve C4's viability near indefinitly. His site is here.

http://amd.elequity.com/

From speaking with former Navy seal divers I learned immersion in water protected C4 and that charges they had left years before were still viable, although detonators were not, and the C4 could be easily initiated by placed fresh detonators.

Just preventing exposure to the air preserves it. The water slurry of concrete is perfect for this.