Thread: On Saturday, April 30 At 10:30 AM...

On Saturday, April 30 At 10:30 AM...

On Saturday, April 30 at 10:30 am
    The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions
    David Ray Griffiin

Description: David Ray Griffin takes a critical look at the official 9/11 Commission Report put out by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States. Professor Griffin argues that the "omissions and distortions" in the report amount to a cover-up by government officials and says that the available evidence suggests that the Bush administration was complicit in the 9/11 attacks (either by ignoring known threats or through actual participation in the planning of the attacks). Professor Griffin asks a series of questions which he says have been either inadequately answered or completely ignored by the commission. These include questions surrounding the attack on the Pentagon, the way in which the World Trade Center towers collapsed, and the behavior of President Bush and his Secret Service detail following notification that a second plane had hit the WTC. The talk was hosted by the Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth (www.mujca.com) and took place at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. Includes Q&A.

Author Bio: David Ray Griffin is professor emeritus at the Claremont School of Theology, where he taught for over 30 years (retiring in 2004). He has authored or edited over two dozen books, including "God and Religion in the Postmodern World," "Religion and Scientific Naturalism," and "The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11."

Publisher: Olive Branch Press 46 Crosby Street Northampton, MA 01060

Buy the Book
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

George W. Bush Guest
    i have been reading through a lot of this site and i see my name being dragged through the dirt. i want my people to know that i cannot tell a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by George W. Bush
    i have been reading through a lot of this site and i see my name being dragged through the dirt. i want my people to know that i cannot tell a lie.
    Hi George. How's Laura and the girls?

George W. Bush Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Hi George. How's Laura and the girls?
    they are doing well, they are however not too pleased with what i have been telling them about what i have been reading about me on the internets. it seems that people aren't to happy with me... that they think i had something to do they way the world is today. i need my people to know that i do care about them...

Quote Originally Posted by George W. Bush
    they are doing well, they are however not too pleased with what i have been telling them about what i have been reading about me on the internets. it seems that people aren't to happy with me... that they think i had something to do they way the world is today. i need my people to know that i do care about them...
    You're a horrible Dubya...

911=inside job Guest
    (the internets) was a pretty good one.. HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    (the internets) was a pretty good one.. HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
    I was an awesome Dubya in my day.

danceyogamom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I was an awesome Dubya in my day.
    why would anyone want to be a dubya?

Sandy Guest

David Ray Griffin

I watched and taped the CSPAN2 show on Saturday morning. I was pleased at his low-keyed presentation and the great questions asked in the last 30 minutes.

The book is ordered and I look forward to reading the whole thing. Now we need to get Michael Ruppert back on CSPAN, I believe he had a shot on this Book program.

This is good television!