Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
"My Mom is stunned"; 9/11 Truth activist gets mother to question the official conspiracy theory

I've been trying to drop a few hints about the 911 truth movement to my Mom now for quite a while. I called her this morning and told her to turn on C-Span2 to see author David ray Griffin talk about his new book "The 911 Commission: Omissions and Distortions". Quite frankly, she thought my "conspiracy theories" were a load of BS until she saw this amazingly clear and concise analysis. I called her back later and asked what she thought about it all. "It's wild" was all she could say at first. I pressed her a bit and she simply admitted "I'M STUNNED'. Let me tell you, it's damned hard to stun my Mom about anything. She's a hard-headed Taurean whose feet are planted firmly on Mother Earth. If my Mom, middle class, a straight citizen in her 70's is stunned about all this, there may actually be some light at the end of this murky tunnel.

'Johny Revolution' comments: I lucked in to catching this unambiguous account of what happened on 9-11 and got my 70 year old Swedish mom to listen in. She too was blown away by Mr. Griffins lecture. It was rather sad to see the reaction on my mothers face when she realized that the government she has faithfully supported for 50 years was capable of such heinous treachery. Myself, being a forest activist for many years, I have never doubted that the Bush corporate elitists and their co-conspirators in the Pentagon were guilty of not only allowing 9-11 to happen, but of actually orchestrating the entire thing. Eisenhower warned, in his last days, of the dangers of the military industrial complex and how if they became too influential and entrenched in our economy that dire consequences would take place. "President Cheney" new that in order for the neo-cons to get away with 9-11, they would have to secure the confidence of not only the pentagon, but also the mainstream press.
I, like PKP thought you were talking about your mom also. Although I had scapped the idea due to her age (not that it would be impossible, but improbable anyway) Normally you have the link, and the name of the author of the piece.