Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Have Any Questions?

NORAD
    Unanswered Questions From The Family Steering Committee

http://911independentcommission.org/norad31804.html

March 18, 2004

1. Was NORAD aware of the four hijacked planes veering off course even before being reported by the FAA? If not, please explain why NORAD which monitors 7000 flights a day, was unable to track the four aberrant flights.

Linda Slobodian writes in “Norad on Heightened Alert: Role of air defence agency rapidly transformed in wake of Sept. 11 terrorist attacks”

“Where was Norad, the multimillion-dollar, 24-hour eyes and ears of North American skies, when the hijacked planes embarked on their sinister missions?

Ironically, Norad was doing its job: peering 300 kilometres out into the Air Defence Identification Zone encircling North America. Its task: to help assess, within two minutes, if each of the 7,000 incoming aircraft every day is friend or foe….

When the second plane hit the other World Trade Center tower, Norad swiftly shifted its attention to help prevent possible further attacks.

Norad was instrumental in getting fighter jets -- normally on 15-minute alert -- airborne within eight minutes. ”

http://cooperativeresearch.org/timel...ald101301.html

2. Why weren’t the jets able to intercept the hijacked planes if they were airborne within eight minutes of notification?

3. Why did NORAD wait until after the second plane hit the WTC to try and prevent possible further attacks?

4. Why weren’t the fighter jets that tailed flights 11 and 175 as they crashed into New York’s WTC, rerouted to intercept flights 77 or 93, before they crashed into the Pentagon and Pennsylvania?

5. Where surveillance satellites orbiting North American airspace on 9/11?

• What exactly does the satellite imaging reveal?
    • What companies own these satellites?
    • Where are the records and logs for these orbits?

Recommendation: Examine the records and logs of surveillance satellites.

NORAD

1. At precisely what time was NORAD notified of each plane being hijacked? What was their response? What is the name of the individual who determined from which bases the F-16s should be scrambled from? What are the names of the pilots of these f-16s?

2. Whose decision was it to not utilize the F-16s' weapons?

3. Whose decision was it to not fly the F-16s at maximum speed?

4. Why didn't the F-16s intercept the hijacked airliners?

5. Please draw up a chart of NORAD's response to the Payne Stewart Lear jet incident vs. the 9/11 incident. Why was protocol not followed on 9/11? What is the name of the individual who did not follow protocol? Where are the transcripts from the F-16s? Where is the log and record from NORAD?

6. What satellites were orbiting North American airspace on 9/11? What exactly does the satellite imaging reveal? What companies own these satellites? Where are the records and logs for these orbits?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Quote Originally Posted by Al Czervik
    Ha, I hate to play shill, but you know they argue that it actually took a pretty long time to track down Stewart's plane and if you throw in the chaos of 9/11, things were much different and there were not so many readily available planes.
    The original report by ABCNews stated that Payne Stewart's plane was intercepted within 19 minutes. 911myths.com/Popular Mechanics states that they changed time zones, and it actually took an hour and 19 minutes. As you can see from my correspondence with NORAD, that is an unreasonably long amount of time for an intercept.

An F-15, with a top speed of 1,800 mph could intercept an aircraft 600 miles away flying parallel to where the fighter took off in 20+ minutes or so, now if the "target" aircraft is flying at 600 mph and heading toward the place where the fighter took off then the intercept would be at the 400 mile mark and would likely take only 13 minutes or so--theoretically, depending on winds and weather, etc...

Wiki says...

"After the events of September 11, 2001, the NORAD mission evolved to include monitoring of all aircraft flying in the interior of the United States."

So, their "excuse" is that NORAD didn't monitor the airspace within the United States at the time of 9/11.

Ok, that makes sense to me. The reason there was no military response on 9/11 was because there was absolutely no one monitoring the skies over America.

Reason being, planes that fly over the continental United States never have any technical problems. They never fly off course. They have transponders that never fail, and so on.

That makes perfect sense.

answerplease? Guest
    This question may have been answered a million times but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere on the web... maybe my search terms or something.

But why is there no Memorial at Ground Zero yet? What is the delay? What is the eventual plan for it and what's taking so long?

TY!

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by answerplease?
    This question may have been answered a million times but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere on the web... maybe my search terms or something.

But why is there no Memorial at Ground Zero yet? What is the delay? What is the eventual plan for it and what's taking so long?

TY!
    My understanding is that there are tons of people with different ideas as to be what should be done and debate over cost, so all of those things combined would equal a long delay.

Red7 Guest
    Here is my idea after reading and watching 9/11 material for the past 6 week's, it seems most have ideas on how things went down now what we need is solid "PROOF" from somebody - they are out there, here is my idea, get every 9/11 site and band together and offer a HUGE REWARD so we all can get back to our lives, I did this before on another topic on another board and you would be suprised at the e-mails I had recieved, I still get them 4 years later - This will work!!

I want to silence the non believers!!

shorebreak Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Wiki says...

"After the events of September 11, 2001, the NORAD mission evolved to include monitoring of all aircraft flying in the interior of the United States."

So, their "excuse" is that NORAD didn't monitor the airspace within the United States at the time of 9/11.

Ok, that makes sense to me. The reason there was no military response on 9/11 was because there was absolutely no one monitoring the skies over America.

Reason being, planes that fly over the continental United States never have any technical problems. They never fly off course. They have transponders that never fail, and so on.

That makes perfect sense.
    Not to mention the fact that if there ever was a massive air assault on the US - let's say 1,000 Chinese, Russian, and North Korean fighters and bombers - there wouldn't be any need for air defenses inside CONUS (Continental US).

That makes sense too. They never thought of that possibility.

And if it was an ICBM attack, why would NORAD care where the inbounds were headed? These conspiracy theorists are going waaaay overboard with their mass hysteria. I mean, our military is good, but nobody ever said they were that good.

And besides, just because the FAA monitors every inch of North American Airspace, why would anyone think NORAD might do the same thing? Really, why would NORAD have an interest in monitoring our airspace? There only task is national security.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Has there been any type of verification about what was found at the scene of the Petagon? Things such as the flight recorder, passengers bodies, ect...

mikej Guest

911 - iraq invasion connection

helloi'm tryin gto work out why people tie 911 to the iraq war so closely. I don't see the supposed war on terror being linked to US foreign policy Iraq, Iran etc. they'd have same intentions for these countries anyway, 911 may be referenced as one reason but its not presented is the new driving force behind US foreign policy is it?
    so what am i missing?
    cheers
    [from uk]