Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Have Any Questions?

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magistre
    I was in high-school when JFK was shot down and I've seen the brain-washing of the public to have that knee-jerk reaction to the word "conspiracy". If it wasn't there, why would they work so hard to prejudice people against the idea?!
    government doesn't like ideas that contradict it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by magistre
    I was in high-school when JFK was shot down and I've seen the brain-washing of the public to have that knee-jerk reaction to the word "conspiracy". If it wasn't there, why would they work so hard to prejudice people against the idea?!
    Exactly... why have the public been trained to think of "Conspiracies" as "Made-Up Fairy Tales"? Unless... it's so the Powers that Be can get away with things without being questioned?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

jetsetlemming Guest
    Is there another thread for non-911 conspiracies?

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    Is there another thread for non-911 conspiracies?
    Another Forum? No, not really... you could use New News if you want... There is a UFO forum...

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Another Forum? No, not really... you could use New News if you want... There is a UFO forum...
    hey i feel like the ufo forum is my baby

Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    hey i feel like the ufo forum is my baby
    Cool.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I've got some 9/11 reltated questions....

1. If bin Laden and Mullah Omar are rollin in drug money, then why do they need funding from the pakistani's and saudis.

2. Why did the taliban outlaw the production of opium in thier country if they deal drugs.

3. According to Wayne Madsen, Sectratary Cook (and many others) revealed that al-qaeda was just a bunch of drug smugglers, arms dealers, ect...fighting the soviets. To me that's ambiguous, because that was the old al-qaeda. What about all the cells arrested around the world?

4. The Taliban wanted to work with Bush to build oil pipelines in there country, but when (according to the official story), bin Laden found out and put a stop to it. Why would he do that if he's a CIA asset?

5. If bin Laden is a CIA puppet, like many think, what does he get out of it, he lives in a cave all day. What rational would he have for doing it.

1. If bin Laden and Mullah Omar are rollin in drug money, then why do they need funding from the pakistani's and saudis.

Don't know... is more money better or worse?

2. Why did the taliban outlaw the production of opium in thier country if they deal drugs.

They destroyed 90% of their opium in January 2000. Maybe they were trying to make a statement to the United States. Maybe they were trying to hurt the United States financially.

3. According to Wayne Madsen, Sectratary Cook (and many others) revealed that al-qaeda was just a bunch of drug smugglers, arms dealers, ect...fighting the soviets. To me that's ambiguous, because that was the old al-qaeda. What about all the cells arrested around the world?

Firstly, it was the Guardian that reported what Secretary Cook said, not Wayne Madsen. Secondly, he said, "Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.", not what you said.

4. The Taliban wanted to work with Bush to build oil pipelines in there country, but when (according to the official story), bin Laden found out and put a stop to it. Why would he do that if he's a CIA asset?

Um, the Caspian Sea Pipeline is alive and well. Bin Laden didn't put a stop to it.

5. If bin Laden is a CIA puppet, like many think, what does he get out of it, he lives in a cave all day. What rational would he have for doing it.

How do you know where he lives?

And in regards to your other statement from Madsen... the part I posted in the "Protected Heroin Trafficking" thread... I only posted that because it was a second person to say that Atta was a drug dealer... I consider the rest of that piece to pretty much be fluff...

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    WTC Building 7 had info on Enron (and possibly Bush) and could have put a lot of people in jail for a long time right?